Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

Agreed but i can't wait see fallout in the future episode

Homecoming

Well that was nice.  Not a great episode, but very touching and really move some things up.  It was nie to see Brainiac 5, I was pretty shocked to see him in the councilor's office (if it was in any previews, I don't watch commercials, so miss that)  And to see the headline in the future, and guess the no flight rule was broken much quicker than I thought.  

Homecoming

Yes this was nice episode but i was left a bit disappointed this suppose 200th episode and i enjoyed the fact that we got flashback early seasons but nothing bad happen in this episode, it felt a bit too sentimental as fan of smallville. Branic 5 we saw what justice league done to him which is great but seriously wouldn't it be great if he came back to kill clark kent?. i am just saying also

200th episode and we finally have flight. I thought this was not a bad episode considrring I dont like the sloppy ones. Regarding the no flight rule do you think it was really brocken or was it more of a hover??
Loved the future flashforward part this should move things along hopefully. Was wondering when BRAINIAC5 would appear will we be seing more of him????
@ Bala
Be carefull what you wish for!!
Not too much on the darkness in this episode but seems to be progressing in the background.

Be sure to check out this weeks quiz with an especially hard section

Reply 39#39 casper27's post

I saw your quiz i will let other members try it

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Why not give it a try Bala. Start the ball rolling. Its not that hard.

Homecoming.

Now THAT was the episode I've been looking out for. This will take this series where I hoped it could go. Loved it.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 42#42 iklemiracle's post

I'm with you iklemiracle!  I actually enjoyed the slower pace and memory lane.  I also enjoyed the flash foward. Gives a good indication of where the series my end up.  NICE!

Brianiac was just...okay.  I expected one thing and then nothing.  Glad he's in the Justic League though...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 10-16-2010 07:25  
Now THAT was the episode I've been looking out for. This will take this series where I hoped it could go. Loved it.
I have to agree as well... kind of an episode where Clark's shown that he is needed and to forget the past/future, focus on the now and get his head into the game

Isis

Well this nice filler episode but it was rather funny to see Lois/Isis fly instead of Clark . What is Tess thinking change Lex by loving him ?

at freaking last. HE TOLD HER and SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE KNEW. loved it been waiting for this episode for ages lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Quote:
Originally posted by angel-87 at 10-25-2010 01:36  
at freaking last. HE TOLD HER and SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE KNEW. loved it been waiting for this episode for ages lol.
Yes it was about bloody time but you just know in next episode somehow she get her memory wiped

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 25-10-2010 16:58  

Yes it was about bloody time but you just know in next episode somehow she get her memory wiped
@ Bala - you've jinxed Lois now!

Cheers for Lois and Clark, bout time they both confessed to one another

Reply 48#48 moppybrody's post

I don't know about having her memory wiped, I was thinking the same thing, but I think this time it might stick as we are closing in to the end.  And about Tess loving Alexander, it might help, I don't think Alexander is going to be Lex reborn, as I am pretty sure he still alive just stashed away trying to heal.  The whole Lex story is that he originally was a good, gentle person, who cracked.

Reply 49#49 sanggye's post

we will just have to wait and see

i hope it does stick

Reply 46#46 angel-87's post

YAY!!!!

BOUT TIME!

Reply 49#49 sanggye's post

I agree, not like Jimmy Olsen (he died, his real name is Henry? and has a younger brother called Jimmy... I assume will grow up and be the Jimmy Olsen we know from the movies)

Reply 46#46 angel-87's post

I know, I did not think I would like that direction but I think its going to be good.
Regarding the whole Lex story, I have an idea that the producers may want to end the series the way it began with Lex as his arch enemy but one SMALL editing point michael rosenbaum who plays Lex has already said he definatly will not return so who knows.
Lex= The Darkness does not sound likely.

Reply 53#53 casper27's post

Now it might be Welling trying for hype, but recently he said the Rosenbaum is interested in making an appearance and they are trying to work it out.

Harvest

"why can't we be somewhere Romantic when he Takes his shirt off"  --Lois  

Pretty good episode.  Love that they had a deep conversation in the car.  Lois got to ask 50 questions and Clark was all about answering them.  Too bad about the sacrafice.  And clark being cut. That's gotta suck. HAHA  Lois gave it back to them two fold!!

Such a shame about Alexander. I had hope for him, but i guess the memories of the evil Lex were more dominating.  Tess was showering him with Love but that's not enough apparently.  Such a shame....

That kid is creepy...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-29-2010 17:02 ]

Thread