Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 casper27's post

I find my life hardly ever changes but you might notice bunch of new show on the free show page you might be interested in . When you have time you might like check it out. As you can still see i am still as active as ever since your absence someone has talk about Smallville i am glad your back.

Is your webpage still going? I remember you starting it and having quite a few members?

Reply 17#17 casper27's post

I kinda of change it,  i got rid of it replace it with a tv blog . It was so much easier doing a blog because it opens up whole blogger community..

Will have a look mate

Reply 19#19 casper27's post

So how long are you back for few months ?

Im back for good mate.Setlled in UK now loving life. Will be popping in most days for a chat.
I've Got some good ideas to keep it interesting here.

Reply 21#21 casper27's post

That's nice, it's great that you found a place to stay i still don't know how used to moving around so often i could never do that. you just had come back when weather has been slightly cold it feel like winter has already started but occasional sunshine certainly brighten up most days around here.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Love that Clark is trying to fly!!!  YAY

This was just an okay episode.  Glad to see super girl but she didn't really do anything but jabber.  I liked her new image though. The dark hair, the glasses.  It's hot.  

The whole dancing around Lois knowing thing is getting a bit tedious.  It's the final season.  Just let it alllll hang out there ya'll!!  

When's the "outfit" scheduled to show it's self??  Soon I hope....

Good filler episode....

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-8-2010 16:57 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Supergirl

Well I always get a kick out of the the references to the comics, tv series and movies of past Superman they throw in.  So Godfrey on the radio, "Truth, Justice, and the American Way".  Calling Kara Ubergirl and also Power Girl and also Maiden of Might, and Louis saying Godfrey has a dark side.   Love they did Kara in street clothes real similar to her classical costume.  And for any real comic book geeks, the club Desaad.

Clark has been trying to fly for a while, one episode last season had him jumping off a building trying to fly and in season 7 Kara also tried to teach him.  I don't think, other than glimpses in dreams and seeing the costume (which is at the fortress encased in crystal, we will see him wear it until the finale, just my opinion, but it has been said by past producers and writers that the show is Smallville, not Superman, and is all about him becoming.

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Well it good episode,  Kara always know how to make an appearance but i am glad that story-line is over because we can move on to 200th Episode

I thought this was a really great episode. Whats not to like with all the leather clad girls and Supergirl to boot. I dont think this will be the last we see of the darkness.
@sangguy the producers have said in the past there is a "no flight, No tights" clause in Smallville but heres hoping.

There will be a quiz on todays episode up in the forum in a while, until then why not try the Kryptonian puzzle.

Reply 26#26 casper27's post

Glad to have you back on here

Reply 26#26 casper27's post

About the no flight, no tights clause, that was from the original Smallville creators, Gough and Millars, with their departure, no one knows if the rule holds.  There where hints in the 9 finale that sometime in this season it might be broken, again my guess is the finale.  Though with this episode the whole point of him trying to fly is to become the savior Jorel  wants so he can defeat the darkness, who is not gone, as some of the promos and talks from the writers and cast say.

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

Well heres hoping. I think everyone is hoping for the finale of Clark flying round the earth in cape and suit giving a cheeky grin just like in the films. I suppose anything goes really.
By the way how smokin hot did Laura Vandervoort look in those glasses and dark hair.

Have you checked out the quiz for this week?? Im thinking it may be too hard??

Reply 29#29 casper27's post

Sorry not into translating Krypton language , other than that It seems to be good.

was very funny having kara teach clark to fly and then he fell through his barn lol. wish lois would admit to clark that she knows. and what the hell did oliver do at the end, is he crazy for admitting that he's the green arrow.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 31#31 angel-87's post

I think he felt that chole sacrificed herself for him the least he could do is tell the world who he is

Reply 32#32 bala's post

But does he think that if he admits to the world who he is then Chloe would have not reason to hide??
Surely if everyone knows who he is then all his friends will be in danger from people trying to get back at him.

Reply 33#33 casper27's post

Well i don't think he's thinking straight we both character do crazy things for love

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I think he just doesn't care anymore.

Thread