Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hostage

Well we found out who red queen is and i figured it out half way through i knew it wasn't Tess but what a revelation book of Rai would transport all kynotians including Clark to different place. .

i figured martha was the red queen from the promo for this episode. why else would she come back after being gone for so long.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Salvation

Great season finale i figured there would some way Clark would not be able to go and trust blue kytonite to stop him from going into the light . Very nice move getting Zod to confess to the killing of that women.

awesome season finale. but i really hate those three words at the end "to be continued" it just really irks me so much.

Reply 38#38 angel-87's post

They do that every season ?

i just gotten used to it .

Smallville Season 10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premiered September 24, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 10 Here

Lazarus

I honestly don't know what to make of this episode because i was left quite disappointed with this episode for a number of reason, first of all Lois now know Clark is the blur but pretends she doesn't know, Having Jonathan kent back as a vision was also nice but i really was hoping he be back for good . The whole Lex clone thing was just a bit crazy for my liking.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Glad I am not the only one.  Way too much going on in one episode.  Like seeing Jonathon back, but at the same time, why? Sometimes I think they put the mystical and supernatural in Clark's life too much.

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

They did say at comic con that they going throw all there wildest ideas into this season.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I am just waiting to see how they will make everyone forget about Clark being the blur when he dons the suit.  In the canon only a few know CK and Supe are the same unless they skip over the years of him playing the identity game with Lois

thought it was a good opener to the season if not a little confusing lol. i mean what's with lois finding out then leaving, what is chloe doing swapping herself for oliver and what the hell was that freaky cloud/smoke thing?

I enjoyed it but admit I should have watched the s9 finale to jog my memory as I was left confused for the first 5 minutes.... BTW I don't remember a cloud/smoke thing

I swear I didn't fall asleep or anything

Reply 7#7 moppybrody's post

At the end, was a dark, vague-like smoke thing.  And from reading, it's a hint on one of this season's villains, all I'm gonna say.

Shield

I felt this was a better episode than the pervious episode but it did feel a little incomplete by the ending but it set up story-arc quite nicely and we finally found out who kidnapped Oliver. That new reporter is going cause trouble for Clark i just hope she doesn't fall in love with him. At least the great thing about adding a new character is that it create interesting situation.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I agree that it feels a little incomplete, also again I felt too much in one episode (Louis & Clark storyline, deadshot & the suicide squad, oliver & chloe, oliver & suicide squad, the Cat Grant plot, Hawkman plot.)  It was decent and he is trying out new looks guess he took up clothesmaking also.

Can't wait for more of  LAURA VANDERVOORT (Supergirl)
By the sounds of it she has some big news for Clark.

Reply 11#11 casper27's post

What did you think of the last 2 episodes ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Where to start, bit confused and I don't like the fact Lois knows.
Kat Grant (new reporter) could get interesting. Loving the build up to "new" enemy although they are missing key bits out from the comics. Having Jonathon come back was a nice touch but looked abit weird as he has aged quite alot, real life and all.
What about Chloe then what a plan and where is she??I have an inkling but don't want to spoil..

Reply 13#13 casper27's post

Well i am actually happy that Lois finds out i mean this is last season it's about time she found out don't you think?.

Chloe gone underground and trying to help clark & co out faking her death.

I dont know about Lois.But I guess ifm they are breaking rules the whole "no flight, no tights" rule might go out of the window after all these teasers with the suit and all.
How you been Bala since we last spoke? Anything new?

Thread