Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 5p1k3's post

supernatural- it's a good episode

Out of sinc

Im a big die hard fan also that braved it out but am itching to watch it again without the glitches....the timing was too way off to feel satisfied with the episode.

Any idea if and when they will be re-loading a superior Siren?

Reply 13#13 iklemiracle's post

no idea we will probably wait till tuesday since it's the weekend  

Reply 2#2 casper27's post

i should let you know after this episode there 3 week break until next episode.

its done. u can watch without the glitches as i am doin

omg, you just made a guy happy

finaly get to watch the show
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

Review

Ok, this was an interesting episode, this was 2 story-line arc-finding kara and going into lex mind. i actually felt sorry about lex seeing what his childhood is like but i loved how lex show him what he did to lana, that was evil.

i really don't want ruin it: so i will stop here)

just watched the episode and liked that they chose a different way to do the flash-back thing.  it was really obvious  that it was gonna be a flash back episode so congrads to the writers for doing it differently.  loved little alexis - the red hair was great.  i some times forget lex is a red head.  as usal he's up to no good and the thing is i'm always left hoping he will turn to the light side than i remember he's lex luthor superman's evil nemesis and hope goes down the drain.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

shame we have wait 3 week for the next episode

Reply 6#6 bala's post

these breaks between shows are gonna be the death of me.

Reply 7#7 kwargalla's post

i know but what can you do?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

viewers strike!!

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

that's a bad idea they might cancel the show

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I thought this was a great episode (Kara on screen is always good)
I agree that the writers/producers did an awesome job with a flash back episode which are not my favorite as it usually just covers old ground. I wonder if Lex believed his father when he told how he was healed? I think Lex is just to curious to just roll over and believe him s I think a future episode might find him digging deeper and discovering Chloe's powers.
Do you think Lex and Kara will get it on???? I bet that would really grate Clark.
Also very hot scene with Lana and Lex loved it
Can't believe we have 3 weeks to wait I will try and keep the interest with a couple of quizzes in between now and then. I will probably do one for this episode and one that covers season 7 in general. Just general questions that every Smallville fan should know but you might need another quick look at a couple of episodes.

Reply 11#11 casper27's post

i thought you forgot about us

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Sorry been really busy this past week. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date, appreciate it.  Why are you not having a go on the alphabet game?
I am in the middle of the Eureka quiz at moment should be interesting.

Why are you not having a go on the alphabet game?

because it's boring

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Lol Each to their own!

Reply 15#15 casper27's post

can't wait to see what you come up with next?

7-13: "Hero" March 13, 2008

In case people will ask here the date for next episode of Smallville which old friend of Clark made re-appearance i wonder who it will be?

Thread