Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4

Well that was a good episode, loved it when the blue light from the crystal went though the entire house and out of the roof, and Maxima was one tough women and just look at what she did to all of those men, Clark once again saved Lois and Jimmy, and who the hell has the crystal now.

Reply 80#80 spratt89's post

i think it's chole

Lex has it.

Reply 82#82 gabsimom's post

LOL you have point there

I think Lex has it too...
And I think we're seeing the beginning of Lois and Clark. :]

Reply 84#84 dannixx's post

now we need find out where he is

POSSIBLE SPOILER about next week's episode

I can't wait to see the next episode.. Based on the promo for next week, I think Lois has to tell the truth about her feelings for Clark when they pose as a couple.. I think the serial killer is using some kind of a lie detector thing while asking the couple's questions. And he asked Lois, "do you love this man"!! I'm excited!

Reply 86#86 angel17halo's post

Yeah it was a good episode-this focus on this relationship

Chole and Jimmy-they passed but what a revelation about jimmy dad

Lois & Clark- how much longer are they going to pretend there are just friends

Tess & Oliver-will be interesting to see where this goes but she has no idea he's green arrow

Episode 5

This was a really good episode to watch, the stuff that is going on between Oliver and Tess is good to watch, then there is Lois and Clark, well at some point that will have to admit to there feeling for each other, and finally there is Jimmy and Chloe, those to had a nightmare in this episode, but you could say they cleaned the air with each other and what a shocker about Jimmy's dad. The look on Oliver's face when he saw Lois and Clark and the store for a wedding ring.

Reply 88#88 spratt89's post

yeah i forgot to mention that i think that what made him go to reconnect with Tess-if only she knew who he is

This was a very couples episode, not one of my favorites as I like the action but revealed alot about the characters that maybe even they did not know. Lois looked very suprised to realise she actually loved Clark.
Very ominous ending can't wait for next weeks episode. A serial killer

Reply 90#90 casper27's post

i can't wait either doomsday is born

Episode 6

This was a fantastic episode, i liked the beginning, also liked when Clark started to save everyone, that was cool, was good to see Clark and Chloe on opposite sides for part of this episode, and i loved the last 8minutes.

Reply 92#92 spratt89's post

yes i liked the begaining but i was disappointed we didn't get to davis power in action but it wasn't Davis. . the promo was misleading. i love the talk manhunter had with Clark about him be careful .jimmy is onto something.

Promo for next episode

WOW, he is finally going to go with a costume

Reply 95#95 spratt89's post

no here a close up so it's not who you think
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

great pictures

I was upset that Lois wasn't in the last episode. I can't wait for next week.. It looks great based on the promo.   

Reply 97#97 spratt89's post

For anyone doesn't understand the pictures here last season clark help green arrow protect his identity by pretending green arrow when lois got get suspicion  and oliver is safe now oliver returns the favour in the next episode by pretend to be clark.

Thread