Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well so far they are doing a great job with it, so far this season has been good

Reply 60#60 spratt89's post

i don't know i wouldn't say that yet until i'm half way through the season

today's episode was the best of the season so far i think

Reply 62#62 spratt89's post

was some of episode repeat at about 8 minutes to 13 minutes?

yes don't know why

Reply 64#64 spratt89's post

So I'm not the only one yet it did have a correct ending which means someone mess up in editing for the episode

intense clip

This season so far, I think, is one of the best yet. Maybe because there is no Lana to annoy me
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 67#67 silver1978's post

glad your liking

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Finally got to watch this weeks episode. I thought I was missing something when it repeated again. I thought it was going to be a timeloop episode or something and was watching for them to realise that they had already said that bit.
It must of been a editing drama cos the episode was of normal length very strange.
This weeks was the best episode of the season so far, I think Clark and Oliver have some serious talking to do. Chloe's ability is coming on, if I were her I would sit and download the internet how cool would that be(Would take a while though )
Im with you on the Lana stakes Shannon she always was the annoying one, such wingy storylines.
All in all i'd give it and 8/10

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Wow very intense, Maxima hey things could get a lot more intimate for Clark if he's not careful.  not that he would complain.
Brainiac's ex-girlfriend and part of the Justice League for those who do not know her..

Reply 70#70 casper27's post

she was brainic ex-girlfriend?

SPOILERS SO DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW

cant wait for the legionaires episode

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Well I say girlfriend she was more of a reluctant participant in some of his plans. Before she turned against him.
emc_23 there is nothing there to hi-light in the spoilers part??

Reply 73#73 casper27's post

thanks for this information

LANA WILL BE BACK IN EPISODE 10 & 11

OH GREAT, i finally thought we had got rid of her

Reply 76#76 spratt89's post

she a guest star not a regular in this season

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Thank god, I have really got sick of her annoying but very gorgeous face

Smallville 8x04

Well this was a nice episode and Lois and Clark finally chat about the relationship, maxim was brillant i really underestimate how good this episode was going be, i actually thought this boring crappy episode where she create problem but she was interesting character. Now who has crystal? -X   

Thread