Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

so you don't want it to end because last thing i want remember it going downhill?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I am hoping the new cast and the new direction will revitalize the show. It is shuffling in a new era.

Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

yes but i feel that the actor are getting too old for this?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Superman is not some spring chicken, when we meet him in most movies he is in his late 20's. Sometimes even his early 30's. They are playing characters out of college which is age appropriate.

Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

yeah but tom welling isn't what he was before , yeah they portray him older but it took a long-time i never actually thought this show would past 5 seasons . i'm sure he doesn't do this-it been 8 years you can clearly see he slightly fed up with it in his acting . the impression i get only stay because of a pay-check

i dont think it was like that, i do think the show went on for too long doing the same stuff, but thats just what i think, but i do believe that this could still get 1 more season

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

i with you on this as soon lex (actor who plays him) decided to not renew this contact to full cast member rather a guest star.

well i hope he makes at least 1 appearance

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

i'm sure he will

Episode 2

Not a bad episode so story-line has set for this season, tess building a army

Episode 3 promo

Great episode, and found the start to be funny

i wonder what type of team she is putting together

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

a kypto-freak team

what would they be called

Reply 34#34 spratt89's post

i have no idea but we will find out

would love to see them fight against the justice league then, would be great, What was with that paramedic

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

he's doomsdays

oh that's great, did not know that

Reply 38#38 spratt89's post

didn't readthis topic

Thread