Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

As i have mention this week this was my most anticipated tv show i wanted to watch mainly due introduction of supergirl who make a minimum appearance during this episode. Still all it took was her to save lex and he turn himself in even through he is innocent since Lana in china. i wasn't disappointed but you just know it would all be over by end of the episode and i got to say i was impressed with the story-line with phantom using kynotonite to heal himself-that was brillant not even i could though of that. it took clark 7 year to learn sun is his energy how the hell didn't he notice that before ?. this what annoy me the most about the writers. i can't wait for the next episode

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:17 ]

It was a lovely episode. However the fight scene between Clark and Bizarro could have been longer. And Lana hiding out in a blonde wig in China?? Come on, the writers should get a grip. All the same I'm soooo excited that Season 7 has started.

Reply #2 Hypechic's post

tomorrow we meet supergirl

7x02

Well what did you lot make of supergirl?

I've just seen the season episode...so far I think this will be a super great season

7x03 Massive Spoilers if not seen

i wasn't looking forward to this episode because it was going to normal smallville filler but was pleasantly surprised by the writer by how they put a lot content into the episode that old fans like myself would enjoy this is going fairly long comments so be warned.

Let start with Lana return with Clark-i knew this going happen but i fairly surprised when they actually made her less annoying and actually helping Clark with Kara loved the line 'guess it no surprise which part of family you come from'. That was brillant one liner. So let me get this straight Lana stole 10M from lex to escape now she's back in smallville for Clark?. how many times are the writer going do this?-i'm at the end of my rope with this either they are going to live happily ever after or something mess it up in few episode i bet it's the latter.

Kara-i was fairly reluctant to like her but in this episode she has finally grown on me mainly because she tries do the right thing but mess up love the bit with watermelon on Clark face
.In the end i think they need each other but you can clearly see why she needs Clark guidance i mean changing in front on Lana like that was very risky what would of happend Lana hadn't know about Clark secret that would put her over-the edge. Speaking of kill-ass moves feating weather girl loved flying backward kick, glad special-effect department havn't run out of graphices during 7 seasons

Lex know Kara the one who saved her but implication he knows about Clark but i wonder if she's going tell Clark lex knows she is special but i think what i like about Lex is that it's look like he's back to old friendly self protecting clark and co. i hope this remains but you just don't know.

it's a shame not many smallville fans on here as this normal type review i do for shows when i had a lot more time. i hope we see Martha kent for  future episode-it would be nice to see her meet kara. you would think see paper kara kent win pageant  

now in episode 2 jol-el told him to keep eye on kara right now she doesn't know fortress but when she's finds out i think they may be trouble ahead but for time being she's safe.

I have just finished watching it earlier and a few things surprised me.

1 -   I totally forgot Lana knows about Clark and when Kara speed changes I was like OH ohhh but Lana was smiling and said blah blah which side of the family you come from.

Yes I noticed Lana doesn't seem as annoying in this one as others, wonder whether it was the chinese food???

I'm very iffy about Lex, I don't think he has gone good guy again....especially not with his army thingy that was at the Dam. I got shivers up my spine when he said "Are you a savior or a warning?" To me I reckon he's trying to get to the bottom of Clark and definitely now Kara!

Siren - 7th February (Discussion)

Another super hero make an reappearance but what exactly is black canery-a thief?

Well at least Lois knows who the green arrow is must be hard for Lois first losing Gabreal and now she dumped Oliver after this revelation but talk at the end really show Lois emotional side.   

Lana and Clark, i hate every time they have fight they somehow get back together by looking at the ending of the episode but there relationship has survived so much a part of me think they will never be happy.

bala - did you have problems with a delay in the dialog with this epiose?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

oh that wasn't just me-i just thought i had a bad connection maybe you should report that in Error report topic

sure no prob

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

i also post error reporting topic

i managed to watch the episode with that problem-it would more annoying if there no picture.

I just finished watching / listening actually had trouble looking at the screen with the sound off.  I totally agree with you about the clark and lana relationship.  why can't they just break-up already.  loved the part with clark and lois heart to heart.  and her final sentance about who needs the rich and fabulous when she has clark.  
was pleased the green arrow was in the episode - i really enjoy him, but other than that wasn't my fav.

Fracture -14 Febuary Spoilers

Well we know it was bound to happen eventually
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting. Have you noticed that when a woman goes missing in a tv show she is always found working as a waitress in a cafe. Weired or what??
Still not managed to watch this weeks episode yet with the sound been funny and that. I can't watch a show if it's not all in sync does my head in.

so you guys just dealt with the sound problem and watched it anyways ?

Oops, i can't do that i just go crazy about it... does it get better  at a time or does is keep geting worse and more delayed ? i donno at the begening its all fine until the new super hero steal the CD from Cloe. and than it goes all wrong.

Will it be fixed.. coz i really want to watch this one with the new character.. looks pretty cool and fun !
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

Reply 8#8 MrTouz's post

no the sound doesn't really get any better, but i couldn't wait.  i let the online CS people know about the problem and they said they let the tech people know to get it fixed, so it should be righted soon.  

ahppy watching when it gets fixed

Reply 8#8 MrTouz's post

We're HARDCORE  fans as long as there's a picture and sound we will watch it

hahahahaha well i have tired watchin but i just cant its sooo annyin. like i would really like it if when someone is talkin i could see their own mouths movin rather than someone elses. but thats just me. i guess i shall watch supernatural until this gets solved.

Thread