Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 155#155 sanggye's post

I am curious where Chole is she returned and than disappeared again

Reply 156#156 bala's post

She's in Star City I think handling operations on that end.  LIke another watch tower or soemthing like that.

Thank you Sanggye.  I do what I can to make vallid points as often as possible.  Is my head going to spin from all the "activity" next week.   Chloe, Lex, Martha, Johnathan and as the fans a Rememberance for Pete because obviously the charater/actor DIED or he would be remembered.   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 157#157 arksongbird80's post

In one form of the comics, which I think Smallville touches on with some of the future visions ( Lex all in white, wearing a Kryptonite ring as President) has Pete one of his advisers, I think secretary of state, but can't remember right now.  So I don't think he is dead, just the producers/writers most likely did not even think of Pete
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 158#158 sanggye's post

Yes i remember that vision in smallville but they drop it after they killed him off

Reply 159#159 bala's post

But he isn't dead
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 160#160 sanggye's post

Yeah i know

Smallville Season 10 Series Finale General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I think this deserved a special topic as this incredible series comes to a end today

10 years i been watching this and i never thought back in 2000 when I started watching this that it would lasted 10 years .  

[ Last edited by bala at 5-13-2011 19:17 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2011 12:32 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It'S Over!!! No more Smallville, corruption of print comics, whiny Clark.    

Honestly, Good run Smallville, may you R.I.P.

Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

I have wait until tomorrow to see the episode until than it's not over

This is truly a sad day..thats all I have to say for now

And I cannot even watch it till tommorrow night as I have to work!!!

I stopped watching it when I discovered how the man who plays clark is married.

Reply 6#6 minnieholly's post

LOL Seriously

2nd half of finale???

anyone know when the 2nd half will be put on to viptv?

Reply 8#8 jameshallor's post

No kidding!  The series finale is in two parts.  I eagerly waited for the finale to show up on here and then I was disappointed to have stayed up all night only to watch the first half only because that's all that's available.  What gives?

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The directors and producers didn't even know back then that it would last 10 years.  They originally planned for 5 only.

Smallville complete full series review.

Unless you have seen the series finale i would suggest you stop reading this comment.

Well it has now come to an the end and most fans knew it was certainly about time, most fan like myself thought when Clark left smallville and moved to Metropolis, the series should of ended but than they kept getting renewed and with introduction of Green Arrow, Kara and the Justice League certainly help make the series last longer than was needed.

The one thing i have always like about smallville from start was Lex and Clark friendship that was what hook me to watching season after season and how it had developed. i liked how by each season Lex was changing and I am glad he made his return and very nicely done with 7 years fast forward where he become president of the united state but without his memories thank to Tess.

Speaking of Tess i was really surprised to find out she was Luthor a couple of season ago,  I assumed Lex was an only child and when they killed Lex off few season back , it was interesting choice to create this character where we weren't sure if she was bad guy or not but she turned out to be a great character and her history with Oliver certainly help create a few flashback episodes.

The death of Jonathan Kent was shocking but was highly relevant for Clark's journey without this he wouldn't of become man he was by the series finale. The imaginary conversation that happen during the episode seems a little cheesy and Martha surprised Clark sold the house was only story-line they choose to go with and i was disappointed when she lost the baby in the early season. That certainly would made the series a lot more interesting.

The wedding was bound to happen with both of them having doubts but what a way to end a wedding first doomsday wedding and now Clark's it's a good thing Chloe kept an eye on the ring fantastic move making it into a wedding ring that was great. Oliver fight darkside was great using 3 arrow combination was cool to see.

I was surprised didn't Lana turn up to clark's wedding, it's not like she has another show on she could at least made an appearance at wedding. Lois certainly took some time to get used. This wasn't the Lois we were expecting but she sure was tough and smart which was great.

Well i suppose we should talk about a planet coming towards the Earth and we get to see Clark finally learn how to fly just when a planet is coming crashing into Earth. Well i am happy about this but like most fan i believe this should been introduced earlier on maybe around season 6-8. I always wanted a storyline where Clark wakes up and find himself floating above his bed .

So Chole has a son we have assume he's Oliver thanks to the bows in his room. I thought it was nice of them turn it into comic book . We got see what Lois life is like in the future. I am glad they didn't decided to make her pregnant i am sure that would upset some fans.   

I suppose last thing i should talk about was classic absurd smallville episode and i am sure all of you have your favourite but the one that really took the biscuit was Kypto the superdog. SERIOUSLY . I was dumbfounded when i saw this episode. Have they really gone to the bottom barrel to do this as smallville episode. I suppose different colour kytonite had there own significance to this show with some new colours. My favourite were the red one there were best kynotinite smallville episode.

Thank you reading my review and can't believe i have typed this much . Please note i could of gone on and on .               

Reply 9#9 hapaloha's post

the second half has now been added

Does anybody think we could get a sequel at some point with the same cast but set seven years in the future after the Superman franchise has been relaunched, Lois and Clark not being married made sense because in the Old Lois & Clark Tv series they were never married until I think near the end.

Will give my full thoughts on Finale once I have posted my thoughts on all the other episodes before.

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Are you planning on watching it from the beginning?.

I think they might make a movie if demand from fans insist like they did with farscape

Thread