Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 95#95 casper27's post

Thanks this first time i wait for you do the quiz than watch the episode glad i waited since it wasn't as good as last week episode.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

which one the quiz or the episode???

Reply 97#97 casper27's post

The episode-i love your quiz sorry i don't always enter

Luthor

A little behind on my shows, Decent episode, thought it was interesting that Oliver believed him right in the nick of time.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Ok, Slade went most likely to the phantom zone, yes the original was destroyed, maybe this was built by the fortress    Like Slade's last words, where he referenced  that he was "beyond death's stroke"  As the comic book, Slade is called Deathstroke

Don't see how the Chloe flashback was strange, as the little notes she has been sending people since she disappeared, and they had footage of her from an episode that fit right in.  She is suppose to be in 3 or 4 episodes this season.

I wonder if they are gonna get the real actors to play Impulse, john Jones, Aquaman, cyborg and Zatanna for the next episode.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Collateral

I hope people like my quiz for this episode.

As for the episode i thought it nice to see Chloe do some matrix style move was great. The blurry imagining in this episode made it obvious it wasn't real.  

I am glad she is sticking around

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Just wait, remember that Fate is  tricky,  

Though what happened to the others?  There were at least 6 more superheroes at the funeral, and Dinah mentioned in the VR, A.C (Aquaman) like she had seen him there.  But none of them were mentioned again or seen, not even with stand-ins they used in the last episodes.

I cry plot-hole

Reply 102#102 sanggye's post

They didn't time film that part in 40 minutes we assume they all rescued

Reply 103#103 bala's post

But they could have mentioned them, like Chloe saying we got everyone else out and they went somewhere...

Reply 104#104 sanggye's post

They assume we are intelligent enough figure that out-we are not children

Reply 105#105 bala's post

I disagree, it's a plot hole, and writers think that we are idiots, that as long as they focus on the main characters, we won't notice it.  It is a major insult for intelligent viewers, and Smallville has been riddled with them from the beginning (dropped plots, no explanation of things happening, and many more)

One line would have been all it took to resolve that.

Also what did they knock them out with? as Clark Kent does not need to breath really (as Superman he travels through space, underwater, and so on, the martian manhunter also has high immunities and is able to breath various atmospheres, both of them along with Cyborg have tremendous resistance to mental attacks.  Same goes for putting needles and such into him (as we see Chloe doing in the flashback)

If I was almost  indestructible and was knocked unconscious, I would be very worried and try to find out what happened.

Reply 106#106 sanggye's post

Well you maybe right it's plot hole but most people simple ignore it.

As a serious sci-fi fan you have a point but i treat this like kid sci-fi show

Beacon

Well it was great to Martha Kent again and we find out other Lionel did when he came to this reality slowly building up his empire but i did find it amusing that it got burned down.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

that was just rewards that his legacy burned!!!!

Loved Lois/Chloe/Martha.  Such great women.    Good episode.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but the fact that that mansion burn down is crazy after everything that has happens in the mansion over the last 10 years   

Reply 110#110 bala's post

plus what will the Xmen use now??

Reply 111#111 arksongbird80's post

Find another building

Masquerade

Another good episode which actually add to the series usually you think it's going to a filler episode turn into significant episode.

No Ollie, noooooo!!   Curse you sins!!!  Curse you!!!

Reply 114#114 arksongbird80's post

That was great twist but i figured it out after beating he gave him

Thread