Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

It was an ok episode.  If I was Alexander, I would have kept the whole CK/Lex thing hidden until he was cured.  Don't understand why the blue Kryptonite fire, water didn't kill CK, as it makes him mortal and he should have not only burned his back, but burned up.  And the bed scene at the end, I am still of the opinion of Larry Niven, I don't believe that he could completely control himself  as every part of him is "super"

Here is a video adaption of Niven's "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex", looked for a text copy of it, but there is no legal ones on line (the video the exact wording of the article, just with goofy video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6sVJzqb7A

[ Last edited by sanggye at 10-30-2010 07:00 ]

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

Yes it was an ok episode but i agree Alexander should kept his mouth shut but he's a kid we know kids can't keep their mouth when something to say but Tess has to make a tough decision.

blue Kryptonite fire,- convenient way to resolve the episode IMO.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Well not always a kid thing, could be a Lex thing, the arrogance and super villain monologue that abounds in comics

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

i can't wait next episode lois dad kidnap clark to find out what he's hiding

Quiz will be up in morning guys and gals real life taking over tonight. Got a party which should be good just getting ready..

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

The video is private? won't let me watch

Reply 61#61 moppybrody's post

Odd, it is no longer available, well if you ever get a chance to read the article do it, it is so funny, but logically (I know superheroes and logic don't work all the time) it makes a lot of sense too.

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

I thought it might but, plus an interesting read as well

When I saw Lois and Clark in bed, I was "Hold on... he's full powered Clark, unlike the time he and Lana did it and he had no powers or the other time they did it and she had his powers as well" it's very perplexing

Reply 63#63 moppybrody's post

It's not perplexing it's GREAT!   They should goooooooooo All the time
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

I find it perplexing also, I know he told Chloe that he could control himself, but, every part of him is "super", so he should be as fast as a speeding bullet and just as dangerous (If you know what I mean).  
I know it is not real, people fly, turn invisible, have strength of 10 men and such, but I still feel that in a fantasy, some type of physics, other than "I learned to control myself" should apply.

But this is modern entertainment, we have to have sex in it.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

hey I ain't saying it's great just... can't think of the word, when you say one thing but do another?

Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

Exactly! Emotions are involved too, and in the heat of the moment, your control can slip for a second and that's all it takes... poor Lois, she'd be walking bowlegged for the rest of her life

Reply 67#67 moppybrody's post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  Moppy.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 67#67 moppybrody's post

Either that or she will getting kicked all over the place

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Put's a new meaning to, "Next time, to the Moon, Alice"

Reply 70#70 sanggye's post

we really are sad to discussing a fake pregnancy

we don't even know if it's biological possible

Ambush

Well not what i was expecting but we found out who bad guys are now look like War has been declared

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Maybe we will get the Justice back together to go after the Suicide Squad and I am still waiting on more of Darkseid

Reply 69#69 bala's post

yeah, next thing you know she's asking for Kryptonite condoms to slow him down lol

Reply 71#71 bala's post

did I miss something? fake pregnancy?

Biologically possible.... if your going by Superman Returns

[ Last edited by moppybrody at 11-8-2010 19:44 ]

Thread