57 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm off to watch it now and will give my comments later

Agree with all the comments, another great episode. The "special" brownies scene was hilarious, poor Brenda bit off more than she could chew there (pardon the pun!)

I like that Brenda didn't give up on Charlie, she saw what that can lead to and it made her change her mind.

Lol @ Jack in the Box and "Dr" Terence. He was majorly crushing on Brenda !!

Reply 69#69 tycoonworld's post

I agree, her dress was beautiful and I was loving the peep toe red shoes!!

This was an emotional episode alright. Brenda got very close to Jake as a pseudo Mom in place of his own and that's why she took his death so hard.

I felt sorry for Charlie that she never got to say goodbye to Jake as she had built up a strong friendship with him so quickly.

And what about Provenza and the ring??? Can't forget that! I always love the comedy value that he and Flynn add!

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-18-2009 20:26 ]

5x12 "Waivers of Extradition"

This was an action packed episode for sure. You could see that Brenda was torn between keeping the guy in California or letting him go to his fate in Texas.

I liked seeing Charlie, Brenda and Fritz together so hopefully when the season returns we will see her visiting her Auntie and Uncle in California !!

Really good episode. Of course it's a shame the young boy had to die but at the end of the day that girl had been gang raped over 3 days. She knew this was her only chance and I'm sure after all the torture she'd been through, she wasn't thinking 100% rationally. She was thinking I want to live, I want to get the hell out of here. And, unfortunately for Manuel, that's what he signed up for too.

The Closer - Season 6 discussion thread *possible spoilers*

Season 6 returns on Monday July 12th. The first episode is called The Big Bang.
Quote:
Season Six of The Closer premieres on Monday, July 12, 2010 at 9/8c on TNT. The theme for season six is "Attraction" and we will also see the return of Brenda's nemesis, Captain Raydor! Season 6 is shaping up to be an exciting and explosive season!
I'll open this thread closer to the premiere.

Information from TNT site.

Opened as the show is back tonight. Cannot wait to watch this!

Arrgghh, I've been so busy this week in work I haven't had any time to watch this yet. Hoping to watch it tomorrow at some point.

Finally got to watch it!! Great Season Premiere. Brenda is one of these people who doesn't like change so she had put things back as much as she could to how they were before.

Definitely going to be Pope. That will give the Major Crimes division some standing and more trouble for Pope!!

Loved this last episode. Provenza and Flynn are a great double act!

I was thinking poor Julio but oh no it was clever quick thinking Julio!!

I think Pope's desperate need to be on the list is what prevented it from happening. Brenda deserves to be there. She's just carrying on as normal, but that's why she made it. I'm going to guess that she won't get it and we'll get another chief of police. It just wouldn't work with her not being head of Major Crimes!!

Great episode.

Yeh, it was a bit of a let down on the Season Finale front especially with the two previous episodes being so good.

Thanks for setting up Jim. I normally set it up closer to the time.

Yay, this is back tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow's update!!

Only getting a chance to comment on this now. Great opening episode. I love having the team back. Shame it's the last Season

Looks like Chief Delk had a stroke!

57 123
Thread