70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 bala's post

She was lucky by the grace of God she only killed one person she could of mounted the footpath and hit a crowded bus stop but why is it that the drunks walk away unhurt

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Goldman is no better than Brenda with people dying because of him but her saying i know were to find you if you don't  turn up for work tomorrow was amusing and the Johnson Rule is to good for Goldman

7x16 Hostile Witness

Brenda making full use of the Johnson rule was amusing considering how annoyed she was in the last episode and getting the killer was great but it not being the result she wanted was interesting

7x17 Fool's Gold

I had a feeling the jewellery store was being robbed with the drilling sound out the back but waving to her was funny and the way the guy who lost the coins behaved was a little bizarre

7x18 Drug Fiend

It's a shame Brenda disregarded what Ann said but using her to help get the information from the doctor was amusing and what a diabolical drug rep making money from patients suffering

7x19 Last Rites

The murder of a priest giving last rites was interesting considering the place he went too was rented in his name which made it obvious he was being framed as a sex offender but being killed for what he was told eight years ago was a great twist and how tragic for Brenda's mother dying

7x20 Armed Response

DDA Claire Baldwin overstepping her bounds was predictable but Brenda coming back so soon after her mothers death was a surprise to her team, what a turn out to arrest Luke their number one suspect was impressive and I cant believe David's girlfriend, Ann was the leak and she was paid by Goldman from the start, Jenna lying to her dad costing the guard his life was sad

7x21 The Last Word (Series Finale)

I'm not surprised Rusty didn't want to give his name after what he was about to do when disturbed by the killer and the way Brenda got Phillip's DNA was great especially with him being so careful not to leave his prints, like using his arm on the laptop and his knuckle at the lift

70 1234
Thread