Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

War Zone

i don't care if that guy deserve what was going happen to him brenda just walking away annoyed me because she think she's the law. her job is to catch criminal and not hand justice as she sees fit .

Last Woman Standing

Well i knew it wasn't that guy but it was nice it happen someone we never thought of i thought guy's financier. Well will she take the job or not?

Executive Order

Well Brenda didn't get it but it will interesting to see how new guy will affect Brenda department but he does seem to play by the rules which made obvious he would get the job.

Old Money

Well this was a great returning episode and what a situation Fitch got into and look like Brenda has a decision to make.

High Crimes

What a great title for this episode but Brenda getting stuck upstairs without a ladder but i wish we seen her fall on her team .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

but he was rather helpful

Living Proof: Part One

Well what a way to spend your Christmas working on families Blood feud .

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The things he does for Brenda and his story about what pope did to him was amusing

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It's odd that this came out late but yes it was a great conclusion and looking forward to the season finale next week

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Couldn't agree with you more

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i am glad she is willing to listen

The Closer July 11 2011 Premiere Promo

Unknown Trouble

Well who would thought a rap song would end up making him a dead man but you love how they started the episode with rap music blasting than her making her enterance was great but what an unexpected ending i suppose Pope will replace him or other women
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your comments ! 7-16-2011 14:04

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That's what we like about this show you just don't know how each episode is going to end

Repeat Offender

Well i have to wonder if  Brenda ruined that man life,  yes he looked guilty but he didn't kill the women, it was son's gang that did but i loved how he took responsibility for it and told his parent. I was right about Pope .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing line

To Serve With Love

Classic Closer episode with Provenza trying make some extra money but you knew it would backfired but it was amusing how it all happens it ain't often you have photographic proof you knew the victim before they get shot but having body land on his car was priceless. Buzz getting reward was icing on the cake

Under Control

Well meeting Chen boy was great but such a shame they found child body but his father was a nutcase i mean seriously all because his wife got custody

Forgive Us Our Trespasses

Well this was a nice episode of cross dressing man who was murdered and his wife was real character but i felt it was obvious who killed him

Home Improvement

Well good episode but Brenda hugging Pope for paying her legal bill when it was her husband was rather amusing.

Thread