Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bala I'm up to date on my closer intake as well - just didn't have time to sit and write something.  
Brilliant season so far!! I'll just start at episode 4 though - looks like rocky roads for brenda & fritz.  about half way through their deal I was yelling at the computer trying to stop what happened in the end.  i felt so sorry for fritz he walked right into the trap.  i'm worried where this will take them!!?? as a couple.  
also speaking of couples what's with Daniels & Gabriel - i laughed so hard at the interrogation room scene  but was really upset by gabriel going be hind daniels back with the chief.  it really showed poor character by him which was slightly out of character for him (hopefully that made sense to someone other than me)
can't wait to see what's up next!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 14#14 bala's post

spoiler warning is in place plus we are on episode 4 - how long is one to hold their tongue but also discuss?

i agree with the preggers guess - that's where my mind had gone as well.  i think they ended the relationship to early we never really got to experience them as a couple.  but maybe that was their purpose to let us know co-workers shouldn't date.

tonight's episode "Sudden Death" of The Closer was directed by Kevin Bacon.  cool eh!

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 8-25-2008 18:36 ]

great and moving episode!! we don't get enough of Sanchez' background story so this episode was a great opportunity to find out a little more about him.  

Raymond Cruz played the stages of grief  amazingly - especially at the hospital and at the very end!!  the part with the journalist was a bit out of place or something, maybe they edited a bit out or something, cause it seemed a bit weird to me (can't figure out whats bugging me about it)  The kid was a pysco!!  over the last 2 episodes theres no wonder why brenda is not wanting kids!

Reply 30#30 bala's post

of course they only take certain cases - it's called priority cause they take the big cases that the media and higher ups in the dept. deem news worthy . but i think what's not being said is that the media (which makes the most of those cases a priority) is going to start complaining until brenda's job/ the whole unit is scraped because of the perceived special treatment.   

as for fritz - love the play to get out of parents sitting - fake phone call stoke of brilliance! and the way he put down is foot regarding their marriage - made me laugh!!    

Thread