Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

How long did it take you to watch them all codebreaker? I just loved it so much I gorged myself on them !!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-15-2008 19:44 ]

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeh, I agree.

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

Lol, it's sounds like we have a "habit"

Reply 46#46 munch's post

It's not as black and white as that. In some cases, yes it does; in others, it doesn't and she crosses the line. Mostly though I feel it does.

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

Which one was that Spratt?

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

Oh yeh I remember that one. It was funny alright !!

Bala, I said the same thing. I was like, "Are they all blind" lol. It was great though and at least it got Julio to go to councelling

Great episode. Very funny.

4x14

This was an interesting episode. I thought Fritz's sister was hilarious, she was like a wound up toy !!

It was nice to see Brenda giving her a bit of time though and standing up for her when some of the others made fun of her.

I loved this episode. It thought it was hilarious how "understanding" Brenda was to Fritz when he had to go back to work, only because she could go back herself.

They really are perfectly matched.

That was so funny Bala when Provenza caught the bouquet. It was even funnier when Fritz sister caught it and then jumped up into Flynn's arm.

It was a nice way to end the season.

Reply 10#10 writemako's post

It's her cat. Have you watched the previous seasons? She sort of inherited the cat when she moved into the house and as much as she didn't want to care for the cat (kitty) she loves her to bits.

5x02

I find it weird when notable actors appear in other shows !!

Anyway, this was a good episode. I love how there is always a back story going on and I can't wait to find out what is going on with Provenza !

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I don't think it is though. I just looked up 5x03 and it seems like a new episode!

Reply 19#19 writemako's post

I know, poor Kitty. She's like Brenda and Fritz's baby !!

Episode 5x03 Red Tape

This was my favourite episode of Season 5 so far. It started out with Sgt Gabriel feeling like his team no longer really wanted him and during the course of the episode they fought tooth and nail for him to prove he was in the right.

I loved the interaction between Captain Raydor and Brenda. Two strong women, better watch out!!!

And Kitty, the last scene was so sad. She finally referred to her as a girl too. So sad, I shed a little tear at Kitty's departure

Oh no, I didn't know this which makes Kitty's passing even sadder

Closer's Kitty dies on show — and real life

Another great episode of The Closer. It never fails to deliver!! This was a great episode, it was funny how Fritz knew exactly how to "play" Brenda.

I love the side story line with Provenza and the slagging he's getting from the team. It's these small things that make this show so good.

5x05 Half Load

This was a nice change of pace for The Closer. The underlying lesson was that strange events can bring people together even though you can't see it at the start.

I agree Carlorica, it was clever how they figured that out and how Brenda tricked the two guys. I felt sorry for Kelvin though.

This was a brilliant episode. The comedy value was pretty high in this one. I love how Chief Pope got stung by that guy and how quickly he went from being one of the lads back to chief!!

I loved this episode because if felt like it was back to the basics of what they all do; protecting people and putting their lives at risk. Provenza's statement at the end when Brenda said "It's just the six of us again" to which he replied "for now" was very powerful. It could have been any of them.

Just got a chance to watch the show. Yeh, Bala is bang on. It was to set the scene of a cop becoming so obsessed with a case that it takes over their life. But, more could become of it later and I suspect it's not the last we'll see of Brenda's "obsession" !!

Thread