Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

Why would they want ruin it

The Closer 4x09

Wow what another great episode, brenda really is a pro when it comes to get confession change cop change to suspect was really a great move but a better move was to change her team priority to major crimes and have more reaching definition of the crimes.

i can't wait to see what they come up with as it has given the writer more scope which was a smart move since they running priority crimes now will have wider definition of crimes. i think this is a good move but what happens with the spin-off , it's going to be difficult to see how this show will cope or will this be the last season?

Reply 38#38 munch's post

i don't know

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

to get bad guys

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

not always most of time she get the confession and arrest the people-you make it sound like she kill everyone she arrest which is not true i think 5 times where crossed the line over the 4 years.

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Man there really know how to give a mid-season final with a good clifhanger i mean this really was a great episode and certainly one of best episode of the closer this season but  shooting the bag was only option and it disabled him. so question will he survive?

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

well it was either him or provenza ?

The Closer 4x11

i really miss this show but that church was funny

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

do you think they will get married by the end of this season?

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I can't wait to see what goes wrong on her wedding day

The Closer 4x12

please tell me i wasn't the only one figure out she was a man as soon as it open the door?. Out of all the suspects that one takes biscuit i mean handing her the handcuff at the end of the episode was priceless

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he couldn't tell but i could

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well what can you these people need to get represented

I finally got point where he accused his lawyer

[ Last edited by bala at 2-11-2009 17:08 ]

The Closer 4x15

Wow what an episode i loved the ending with provenza catch the flowers

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Well it was Important FBI case

The Closer - Season 5 discussion (possible spoilers)

Need a Recap? [ Last edited by bala at 6-9-2009 16:18 ] [ Last edited by shinny at 6-12-2009 14:00 ]

I can't wait for this episode to be updated so we can chat about it

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Shame about her cat

Thread