114 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Family Affair

Well sad to find out why she was killed but Brenda receives a shock at the end when raider asked what she told Gaberal but when she point she has a leak really surprised her

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but ending was amusing with team being told about the mole and how the lawyer sent a meesage to the mole . Your right it was priceless shooting him beanbag and her saying it was difficult than it looks was good.

Star Turn

Well i like how Brenda got mother to confess by pretending she was broadcast for news

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say I was worried that she was going to cross the line and shoot him

You Have the Right to Remain Jolly

Great episode meeting buzz sister who was amusing and it was about time that Brenda found out who paided her lawyer  . I had feeling it was that women who own the site who was responsible for the accident

Road Block

That women using her husband job to protect herself but i am glad Brenda got her and you got admit making her daugher feel guilty got the confession and now she might get the help she needed.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

She panicked

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

you know what they say there need to hit rock bottom before they can admit they have a problem and i think this will certainly sober her up and we both know brenda will make sure she will stay sober if it's last thing she does

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well the guilt will get those people

Hostile Witness

Not a great episode but honestly Brenda is really losing control she really has no limits .

Fool's Gold

You just knew whenever Provenza and his partner go out somewhere they will always get themselves into trouble but dog eating the evidence was priceless but credit to female criminal who remained calm when they approached her. Explaining the whole situation to Pope was extremely amusing

Drug Fiend

Well who would thought it was drug rep giving fake drug to doctors which lead to his death but the fact it made million and loved the question Brenda asked you had $6 million wasn't that enough or what figure did you want?. That was such a great question.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well at least we found out who the leak is but it was rather stupid

The Last Word

Well it has been 7 years of me watching this series and now it kind of come to a end but unlike most show the character will be returning on a new show called Major Crimes which aired after this episode. You knew this would end up being a great episode but she finally got him which is great.

It's nice afterwards she got a new job .

114 123456
Thread