114 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 munch's post

It's not that simple she has own set of ethics and on occasion she makes her decision for thegreater good even if it's against her morals like what happened in Mexican .

Reply 6#6 redsoxpatriot30's post

i've seen the episodes but can't remember what happens since i watched them when they air?  

Reply 11#11 munch's post

she's very good at making gang chats i love how she manages get 2 rival gang in the same car and make them targets

Provenza was once again comic relief.- i'm glad he was not made to retire when Brenda unit had forced with cut backs.

I can't wait to meet Brenda's father.- you might recognise him as coach of one tree hill Ravens.

Reply 5#5 munch's post

Well it really up brenda0i think she doesn't like anyone trying force her out of her investigation-CIA were trying take over brenda case and she didn't like that so think way to show not to mess with her

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

thank you-well this was fantastic episode i liked how Brenda dealt with the arsonist i mean it was obvious when brad kern -i have not seen him since charmed. i like the ending with candles that was scary but she handle it well-i hope he will be back in future . The fire story-line was good, i don't like reporter he's going make Brenda life a misery

Episode 2 comment

Well there was not much to say about this episode but seeing two middle age woman having a brawl was funniest but it was nice of brenda to sleep on floor next her guy-that shows some nice thought.

Episode 3

Well this was brillant episode taking on son of police Sargent and brenda did what she needed to get boy to confess for Rape. she really is good pretending to be a lawyer was brillant move arresting the police Sargent to get the confession. Taylor asking brenda help was interesting-i think he has come to respect her

Episode 4

Well this was interesting episode, unique murder it's not often you capture a murder on tape.

Am i only watching this show?

Reply 7#7 Teachergirl's post

Ok, so me and shinny are only two member that up-to-date?

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

if you ask me i would done one for you?

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

it's fine I'm still waiting for casper 27 to give ok for eureka

i have so many quizzes planned just waiting time

Reply 13#13 kwargalla's post

Wow i wasn't going to spoil all that but let deal with it.

brenda & fritz.-Fritz was right about brenda she cares about closing the case more than him.

Daniels & Gabriel- man i thought it was something different like Daniels pregnant but they just broke up-brenda handle that situation well.

Reply 15#15 kwargalla's post

your right i don't know Fritz is going forgive brenda-she did something that was beyond her, i respect her get the truth but she was selfish-i mean they could arrested that drug lord but all she cared about was protecting him.

sometime i question how much brenda love him-i mean he a good guy and he has his problems like alcholism but he's dealing with it

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

you caught up i hadn't thought about brenda taking Fritz for granted-i have think about how in past he allowed her walk all over him but i am glad he has stopped, the next episode is going to be interesting.

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

Well i would say sad but it's difficult when you have child who is disturbed like that but like father said he's not my son and that something you need to think about it.

The Closer 4x07

Well this was a personal episode that affect one of team member , i love how there found suspect in station-how stupid must you be when brother get arrested come with your mother to station and you shot the guy

Reply 25#25 Milks26's post

fake accent don't bother me

Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

maybe there's a theme

The Closer 4x08

Well with amount new show last night i didn't get time watch the new episode so i watching it now, got hand it to fritzy making a fake call so he can't spend time with brenda parent's .provenza and brenda father was funny . Priory homicide seem take certain cases?.  What do you think?

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

The look on her face at the end-priceless

i know but what is considered a  priority ?

114 123456
Thread