Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Oh no, I didn't know this which makes Kitty's passing even sadder

Closer's Kitty dies on show — and real life

Reply 25#25 shinny's post

Captain Raydor and Brenda. i bet she going cause some problem in the future episode -could she get brenda fired and take over her team . i think that would make great season-finale if i was the writers i would do that but i'm not

The Closer 5x04

Wow brenda and filz working together was good but giving money boyfriend was nice thing to do
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your contribution to The Closer disc 7-2-2009 12:48

Fritzi manipulating his lovely Brenda was cute, and how typical for her to carry Kitty's ashes around in a tupperware...  By the way, doesn't Brenda simply look gorgeous wearing one of her hats??
Recent Ratings

It was alot of fun seeing them work together. It was also funny when fritz told his partner that he knew she was going to react the way she did.
Recent Ratings

Reply 30#30 carlorica's post

Yes, that's exactly what I meant with "manipulating" - it is always great when these two work together and how Brenda fights her battles with the FBI

Another great episode of The Closer. It never fails to deliver!! This was a great episode, it was funny how Fritz knew exactly how to "play" Brenda.

I love the side story line with Provenza and the slagging he's getting from the team. It's these small things that make this show so good.

Reply 32#32 shinny's post

Great episode a nice touch with the money at the end but Brenda forgetting the sex of her now dead cat is a funny store line
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your contribution to The Closer disc 7-6-2009 10:02

Episode 5 Half Load

How unfortunate for the reformed gang member being shoot from two blocks away by a driver scaring a couple of gang member from stealing his car

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i never quite understand how random event like that happen, i sometimes wonder how many people died from these type of event it happen quite a lot and the guy didn't mean shoot him i mean how could he knew the bullet would hit a random person. i liked ending with cops painting the wall.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yes it is great that out of tragedy comes good well until tomorrow anyway

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

They need to set up LAPD taskforce deal with the community and gang trouble ?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Or do it like Vic Mackey

The Closer is one of my all-time favourite shows. it is funny, exciting, passionate with wonderful actors - just yummie

Reply 39#39 tycoonworld's post

There loads good shows out there i enjoy it i liked how she so clever and manipulative when it comes to makes suspect confess

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Sure there are many good shows - yet this one still is one of my favourites

This was a great Ep. It was really neat how they figured out where the bullet came from.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your The Closer comments :-) 7-11-2009 08:34

5x05 Half Load

This was a nice change of pace for The Closer. The underlying lesson was that strange events can bring people together even though you can't see it at the start.

I agree Carlorica, it was clever how they figured that out and how Brenda tricked the two guys. I felt sorry for Kelvin though.

Tapped Out

Fantastic episode a person impersonate the major crimes personnel, i liked how he got cards from detectives at crime scenes   it must take something fool the pope and provenza there are experience cops they were fooled.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your The Closer comments 7-15-2009 14:15

I have to agree this was a great ep. And the person doing all the impersonations was hilarious! I also like how the chief was able to get the guy to write his own confession.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your The Closer comments 7-15-2009 14:15

Thread