Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What about the family at the beginning but yes shame about her cat

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i didn't spoil it for those who don't know what episode was about i felt cat one was least damaging spoiler but I'm glad it wasn't the father but i was left confused why she killed them i would understand the adult but why children?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

But she went to the wrong address along with everyone else

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i suppose children would be witness so she had no choice but window glass information was interesting twist , if she didn't have that she wouldn't got confession

Was that her cat? Or the husband's?  She didn't even know if the cat was male or female.

Reply 10#10 writemako's post

It was her Cat

Blood Money

Well this ok episode i love stage car accident to capture him.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For you contribution to 5x02 The Closer 6-16-2009 09:45

Reply 10#10 writemako's post

It's her cat. Have you watched the previous seasons? She sort of inherited the cat when she moved into the house and as much as she didn't want to care for the cat (kitty) she loves her to bits.

5x02

I find it weird when notable actors appear in other shows !!

Anyway, this was a good episode. I love how there is always a back story going on and I can't wait to find out what is going on with Provenza !

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

I didn't realise this was 2-part episode

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I don't think it is though. I just looked up 5x03 and it seems like a new episode!

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

The ending doesn't make sense the man is dead at end and she has not solved who killed him ?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Brenda's last question about seat belt was good because he was distracted and didn't see the accident coming but killing him was stupid. Provenza new tie and stupid grin he must be getting some love action

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

I just watched some of the episodes  in the other seasons. I hope the subcutaneous fluids help Kitty.

Reply 19#19 writemako's post

I know, poor Kitty. She's like Brenda and Fritz's baby !!

Yes I have to agree that the cat is suffering but what an ep.

It was great how she is tring to keep her work and her personal life separate.

Reply 21#21 carlorica's post

it's difficult brenda is married to FBI

Yeah it is that is what makes it so great to see how she is doing it. She really needs there help but has burned alot of bridges. She does not want the new hubby to think she is using him.

Episode 3 is good shame it isn't on the site

Episode 5x03 Red Tape

This was my favourite episode of Season 5 so far. It started out with Sgt Gabriel feeling like his team no longer really wanted him and during the course of the episode they fought tooth and nail for him to prove he was in the right.

I loved the interaction between Captain Raydor and Brenda. Two strong women, better watch out!!!

And Kitty, the last scene was so sad. She finally referred to her as a girl too. So sad, I shed a little tear at Kitty's departure

Thread