Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

when they had sky box tickets, and the body in the garage

and when they had to buy all that stuff for the team, very funny

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

Oh yeh I remember that one. It was funny alright !!

the look on their faces when they saw the body there and the next thing it was gone  

Priceless

Time Bomb

Great episode but with all that gun fire nobody got a head shot instead they hit the bag with the pipe bombs in just for the affects

will do episodes 11-15 tomorrow

just finished watching the last few episode and i liked that she worked for the cia for a little bit, who was the english guy from as i am sure i have seen him in something before

just finished the first 5 episodes and think they are great so far, i like the 5th one best so far

just got half way through the season, so far so good, its getting real interesting now

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

It was a great episode, a real nail biter at the end.  I think the next episode should have them all at the range practicing head shots.  

Provenza again with the shining moment.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Man there really know how to give a mid-season final with a good clifhanger i mean this really was a great episode and certainly one of best episode of the closer this season but  shooting the bag was only option and it disabled him. so question will he survive?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I hope he does with losing his brother because of the cap he brought him and now the shooting he is having a run of bad luck

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

well it was either him or provenza ?

very good season so far

just watched the end of season 3 and i loved the end episodes, going to start watching season 4 next

Episode 1

Good Episode So Far

that Croelick guy creeps me out, and when she slipped the skin of the victims hand on her own that was funny, but she really did not like the reporter following her around

The Closer 4x11

i really miss this show but that church was funny

Reply 55#55 bala's post

This episode was a bit of a anticlimax to the previous episode

Thread