Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x10 Fresh Pursuit

Buzz saving Brenda's life was great and who will carry the can for not finding the gun on the so called cop killer will be interesting but great call from Brenda on the guy from the restaurant and nice result in court but he is not going to stop going after her

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say I was worried that she was going to cross the line and shoot him

7x11 Necessary Evil

The coach defending Luis after killing the high-school principal and another attempted murder was annoying but what Capt. Raydor did to prove there is a leak in the department was impressive

You Have the Right to Remain Jolly

Great episode meeting buzz sister who was amusing and it was about time that Brenda found out who paided her lawyer  . I had feeling it was that women who own the site who was responsible for the accident

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Cassie knowing them all from Buzz was nice but poor Provenza being known as grumpy and the elves fighting was priceless and that was one drunk Santa but he wasn't drunk enough to use the lint from his beard and confetti to have a feel

7x13 Relative Matters

I liked the banter when the FBI surveillance puts their federal agents in hot water with the L.A.P.D. after the murder of the man under their surveillance and Brenda’s father having cancer is sad but that is some temper he has, the way they got the killer to go and find the murder weapon was great

Road Block

That women using her husband job to protect herself but i am glad Brenda got her and you got admit making her daugher feel guilty got the confession and now she might get the help she needed.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

How can a mother and the Commissioner wife leave the scene of the accident with the death of the young girl on her motorcycle but her biggest mistake was including her purse with the theft of her car, putting Kelly in with the with the victims parents was a interesting move

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

She panicked

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I know she was drunk but she was a mean drunk with a heart of stone

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

you know what they say there need to hit rock bottom before they can admit they have a problem and i think this will certainly sober her up and we both know brenda will make sure she will stay sober if it's last thing she does

Reply 37#37 bala's post

She was lucky by the grace of God she only killed one person she could of mounted the footpath and hit a crowded bus stop but why is it that the drunks walk away unhurt

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well the guilt will get those people

silent partner

So the Johnson Rule is a blatant attack on brenda.  I would have gotten furious and stormed out too.  Rayder seems to really have Brenda's back though.    Glad they found the leader of the Crips.  Holding a gun on her wasn't a wise move since his apt was bugged.    Ooops.

Whos the leak??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Goldman is no better than Brenda with people dying because of him but her saying i know were to find you if you don't  turn up for work tomorrow was amusing and the Johnson Rule is to good for Goldman

Hostile Witness

Not a great episode but honestly Brenda is really losing control she really has no limits .

7x16 Hostile Witness

Brenda making full use of the Johnson rule was amusing considering how annoyed she was in the last episode and getting the killer was great but it not being the result she wanted was interesting

Fool's Gold

You just knew whenever Provenza and his partner go out somewhere they will always get themselves into trouble but dog eating the evidence was priceless but credit to female criminal who remained calm when they approached her. Explaining the whole situation to Pope was extremely amusing

7x17 Fool's Gold

I had a feeling the jewellery store was being robbed with the drilling sound out the back but waving to her was funny and the way the guy who lost the coins behaved was a little bizarre

Drug Fiend

Well who would thought it was drug rep giving fake drug to doctors which lead to his death but the fact it made million and loved the question Brenda asked you had $6 million wasn't that enough or what figure did you want?. That was such a great question.

Thread