Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Pope putting a good word for Brenda was nice and the empty case of money was a great bluff But the lyrics to the song were provocative and the ending was unexpected
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your comments ! 7-16-2011 14:04

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That's what we like about this show you just don't know how each episode is going to end

Only getting a chance to comment on this now. Great opening episode. I love having the team back. Shame it's the last Season

Looks like Chief Delk had a stroke!

Repeat Offender

Well i have to wonder if  Brenda ruined that man life,  yes he looked guilty but he didn't kill the women, it was son's gang that did but i loved how he took responsibility for it and told his parent. I was right about Pope .

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I know you shouldn't laugh at a funeral but saying the King is dead long live the Pope i found funny and the way Brenda made sure the whole squad was busy to keep Captain Raydor away from them was brilliant, the guy ruined his own life by lying to his wife

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing line

To Serve With Love

Classic Closer episode with Provenza trying make some extra money but you knew it would backfired but it was amusing how it all happens it ain't often you have photographic proof you knew the victim before they get shot but having body land on his car was priceless. Buzz getting reward was icing on the cake

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Buzz being worried about the broken tail light and his insurance access was amusing considering the damage afterwards but Brenda wanting Provenza and Flynn while on suspension to track the other phone was interesting and the end was priceless with Buzz getting the reward and giving Provenza and Flynn $200

Under Control

Well meeting Chen boy was great but such a shame they found child body but his father was a nutcase i mean seriously all because his wife got custody

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I know the boy's body was found in a pool a mile away from his bicycle but with no external injuries so why didn't they think it was a accident before the autopsy report but the premeditated murder of his son was diabolical

Forgive Us Our Trespasses

Well this was a nice episode of cross dressing man who was murdered and his wife was real character but i felt it was obvious who killed him

Home Improvement

Well good episode but Brenda hugging Pope for paying her legal bill when it was her husband was rather amusing.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm not surprised that everyone suspects Gabriel for being a rat when they were all served with court papers except for him and what they said in front of him was unfortunate and the soldier being the only one not to of got a call made it obvious it was him who made the first call from the motel to his mother

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They have an amusing sense of humor around the dead body and how the corpse managed to send the e-mail was interesting but Provenza's face when the wife fell trying to lift the gnome was priceless

A Family Affair

Well sad to find out why she was killed but Brenda receives a shock at the end when raider asked what she told Gaberal but when she point she has a leak really surprised her

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's sad that the detective from Phoenix had to identify her daughter on the floor of the morgue but what a great way to get the confession and all because of the spoilt kids inheritance. the leak was a surprise

7x08 Death Warrant

Fritz was lucky and the shooter being followed by Capt. Raydor was amusing but the way she shot him with the beanbag was priceless

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but ending was amusing with team being told about the mole and how the lawyer sent a meesage to the mole . Your right it was priceless shooting him beanbag and her saying it was difficult than it looks was good.

Star Turn

Well i like how Brenda got mother to confess by pretending she was broadcast for news

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The way Brenda got her to sign a prop and filmed her confession was awesome but nice catch with the settlement offer not being what they thought

Thread