Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

High Crimes

What a great title for this episode but Brenda getting stuck upstairs without a ladder but i wish we seen her fall on her team .

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Provenza should learn to keep his mouth shut when the new Chief is around but the interview with the guy that was high who opened the door and let them in was funny

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

but he was rather helpful

Living Proof: Part One

Well what a way to spend your Christmas working on families Blood feud .

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Pope arresting the boy while the cop stopped the couple from leaving the lift was amusing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The things he does for Brenda and his story about what pope did to him was amusing

What a great episode. That kid is kinda, evil. The face he gave when his "lawyer" walked him away was creepy.  wow.  LOOOOVED it.

Brenda's parent's moving is just funny.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

6x14 Living Proof: Part Two

Buzz's comment about Captain Raydor after she worked so hard on the 911 tapes was funny and a great conclusion to last weeks episode. The extended family Christmas in the murder room was nice and i cant believe what Fritz did but it worked

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It's odd that this came out late but yes it was a great conclusion and looking forward to the season finale next week

Kinda a bummer season finale.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Couldn't agree with you more

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Interesting revelation from Fritz to Brenda about the truths about his past and the attack on the girl in the trunk was horrible but finding the other girl alive was a surprise

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i am glad she is willing to listen

Yeh, it was a bit of a let down on the Season Finale front especially with the two previous episodes being so good.

The Closer Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres July 11, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

The Closer July 11 2011 Premiere Promo

Thanks for setting up Jim. I normally set it up closer to the time.

Yay, this is back tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow's update!!

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Unknown Trouble

Well who would thought a rap song would end up making him a dead man but you love how they started the episode with rap music blasting than her making her enterance was great but what an unexpected ending i suppose Pope will replace him or other women
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your comments ! 7-16-2011 14:04

Thread