Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Smells like Murder

Well special deliver dead body sent to the office -i figured it out as soon delivery man said delivery for major crimes.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your The Closer contribution :-) 8-11-2009 13:00

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Even with the horrible smell they have still got a sense of hummer Jack in a box
Recent Ratings

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

yes but brenda learnt a lesson in eating brownies

What another wonderful episode!!  And wasn't Brenda's dress simply exquisit... the seducing look over her shoulder when she invited Fritzi into bed made me laugh
Recent Ratings

I'm off to watch it now and will give my comments later

This was a great ep and I love how Brenda stood up to Fritz on sending the girl away. It shows she will be a great mother.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your The Closer contribution :-) 8-11-2009 13:02

Agree with all the comments, another great episode. The "special" brownies scene was hilarious, poor Brenda bit off more than she could chew there (pardon the pun!)

I like that Brenda didn't give up on Charlie, she saw what that can lead to and it made her change her mind.

Lol @ Jack in the Box and "Dr" Terence. He was majorly crushing on Brenda !!

Reply 69#69 tycoonworld's post

I agree, her dress was beautiful and I was loving the peep toe red shoes!!

Maternal Instincts

Wow Brenda setting up wireless camera in the hospital room to get information and using her niece to get the information was interesting
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your The Closer contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:24

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Good episode i thought Brenda using her niece Charlie to find out about the boy that got shot was out of order but sad ending with Brenda and Charlie in tears
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your The Closer contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:25

This was an emotional episode alright. Brenda got very close to Jake as a pseudo Mom in place of his own and that's why she took his death so hard.

I felt sorry for Charlie that she never got to say goodbye to Jake as she had built up a strong friendship with him so quickly.

And what about Provenza and the ring??? Can't forget that! I always love the comedy value that he and Flynn add!

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-18-2009 20:26 ]

Very touching and emotional, and very hard for Brenda to stay professional, Kyra Sedgwick is a wonderful actress and her daughter is very promising, too!! I keep thinking she resembles her father, especially around her mouth, don't you think so?

5x12 "Waivers of Extradition"

This was an action packed episode for sure. You could see that Brenda was torn between keeping the guy in California or letting him go to his fate in Texas.

I liked seeing Charlie, Brenda and Fritz together so hopefully when the season returns we will see her visiting her Auntie and Uncle in California !!

Reply 78#78 shinny's post

Oh no, and I can't watch it because this max-clic bug has struck me again!!!

The Closer 5x12 Waivers Of Extradition

Great summer final episode Brenda's 7 hour confession and 16 victims later but sending the killer back to Texas to face the death penalty was a unusual twist

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

This great action-packed episode and great way to confession blind him with lights   she did fantastic job getting the confessions. but he played her .he knew those photo would make her reconsider

What a great episode!!  Quite some action with Sanchez entering that truck in full speed - and the "back-to-the-roots" part when Brenda showed why this show is called The Closer, getting him to confess all 16 murders... I just hope we will see more of Charlie and I also know that it is going to seem like an endless time until next season to me!

[ Last edited by tycoonworld at 8-27-2009 03:14 ]

5x13

couldn't wait for this episode to get updated-good episode brenda as usual the closing the case shame the boy had die for all that to happen-still don't understand why she shoot him i mean she was older?

Reply 83#83 bala's post

It's a shame the boy died but he had the gun and she was gang raped in that situation i think she did the right thing

Really good episode. Of course it's a shame the young boy had to die but at the end of the day that girl had been gang raped over 3 days. She knew this was her only chance and I'm sure after all the torture she'd been through, she wasn't thinking 100% rationally. She was thinking I want to live, I want to get the hell out of here. And, unfortunately for Manuel, that's what he signed up for too.

Thread