Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Loved this last episode. Provenza and Flynn are a great double act!

6x05

Well organ harvesting on criminal case turned interesting as it's wasn't typical murder. i figured doctor in free clinic was person responsible.   . As soon we found out the organ were missing it was kind of obvious but those poor families.

This provided for interesting dilemma didn't it,  those boys raped that girl so they got what they deserved but Brenda has a point as well it was slippery slope he was on and at least it was only 5 people if he made triple figures it would been disturbing but would of saved so many people.

look like found boy's mother and now he trying date the mum

I was thinking poor Julio but oh no it was clever quick thinking Julio!!

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

i hope she stick around i don't think Julio has ever had love interest on this series?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

This was a interesting case with a moral dilemma about the six rapists and the heart for the girl but they made the right decision in allowing the heart to be used

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

That was quick thinking about dating the mother

Off the Hook

When Pope decides to take over Brenda case she is forced work outside to find the real killer and she did it was great job and it's clear pope losing control and i don't know how much longer he will be on the show.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Pope is becoming a pain in the neck,  i liked the way Brenda eventually figured it was the wife but the diversions was a bit Corny

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yet she had no clue about it if you driving somewhere more than 1 road block you would be a little suspicious but she wasn't.

Jump the Gun

So pope didn't get the job and now he's going to be a bigger pain and Fitz become FBI liaison to Major crime will certainly test both of them . That guy was smart he didn't even realise he was confessing before it was too late .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm glad that Pope is out off the running but it would be nice to know who is on the short list it could even be Capt Taylor on the list and Brenda getting the confession was impressive

I think Pope's desperate need to be on the list is what prevented it from happening. Brenda deserves to be there. She's just carrying on as normal, but that's why she made it. I'm going to guess that she won't get it and we'll get another chief of police. It just wouldn't work with her not being head of Major Crimes!!

Great episode.

War Zone

i don't care if that guy deserve what was going happen to him brenda just walking away annoyed me because she think she's the law. her job is to catch criminal and not hand justice as she sees fit .

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The Major telling Fritz that Brenda needs to get laid was funny but being duped into the immunity deal what else could Brenda do to try and get him to revoke the deal

Last Woman Standing

Well i knew it wasn't that guy but it was nice it happen someone we never thought of i thought guy's financier. Well will she take the job or not?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

This time you can blame it on the cable guy but the date guy could of been so easily wrongly charged

Executive Order

Well Brenda didn't get it but it will interesting to see how new guy will affect Brenda department but he does seem to play by the rules which made obvious he would get the job.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

So Chief Tommy Delk got the job but i think Brenda did the right thing in shooting the killer and I'm glad that she destroyed the evidence

Old Money

Well this was a great returning episode and what a situation Fitch got into and look like Brenda has a decision to make.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Flynn was lucky after that brutal attack but i liked the was they intimidated the witness to come to them and change her statement back to her original one and the way the way they got him to admited the marked money was his was priceless

Thread