Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 RyanB1's post

he's been lonely a long time

Tonight Episode

Wow now that's what i call an ending

Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

now the question is will she be next bad girl?

will they make her character hate the dr for leaving her behind?

Reply 45#45 kwargalla's post

she could be his companion next season, she very young

Reply 49#49 kwargalla's post

i'm not looking forward to next week episode it looks boring

Reply 51#51 Fossil's post

i would love to see a jenny spin-off

Doctor Who 4x07

Well this wasn't most exciting episode in fact i have say it nice episode where thing unfolded nicely and giant bee not exactly scary but next weeks episode looks quite exciting.

The episode - the first of a two-parter - is set in the 51st century on a planet housing the biggest library in the universe. So big, in fact, that the whole planet is a library. However, 100 years ago it was suddenly sealed off and its inhabitants sent out a cryptic warning: "If you want to live, count the shadows."

When the Doctor and Donna arrive on the scene, the entire library is deserted. Using one of his fancy gadgets, the Doctor determines that he and Donna are the only two humanoid life-forms on the planet, but when it comes to general life-forms, there are apparently a million million knocking around.

Naturally, the library houses its fair share of books. Being the biggest library in the universe, it has books on every subject imaginable - including detailed accounts of historic events. Events which, for Donna at least, have yet to happen. The Doctor warns her against having a peek, claiming that spoilers are best avoided. The cheek!

Reply 61#61 RyanB1's post

We waited 2 weeks for this so it better not disappoint as always do my review after watch it tonight

Wow what an episode so we finally meet dr.who future girlfriend or wife

she isn't his companion, no way-look on her face tell who she is IMO.

Good episode going wait see rest of you think

Reply 64#64 gaiusx's post

Do you think donna is dead?

Reply 66#66 gabsimom's post

What do you think of alex kingston character?

Reply 70#70 gaiusx's post

the mid-series trailer looks fantastic thanks for putting this

Reply 72#72 gabsimom's post

yes that mid-season preview

next week episode

The Forest of the Dead

With Donna gone, the Doctor is left to fend off shadows in the Library, aided by future companion River Song. He's still in denial that they will have known each other - but then she whispers something in his ear that leaves him totally convinced. To say that, by the end of the episode, we find out what she said would only be a half-truth.

Brain in a vat

Meanwhile, Miss Noble is living out her life at a countryside retreat. The Doctor is nothing more than a dream for her. She soon gets a stuttering spouse, two kids, the perfect life - but she can't shake the feeling that something is not quite right.

Wow what an episode next week looks very average

Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

It's been updated now

Quote:
we will have the 3-part finale (the returns of Davros & Rose!!!!)
Wow i was wondering when that will happen does that mean that's it after 3-parter dr.who finishes or are they anymore after it?.

i'm sure you will be able to find it on you tube

Next Episode- Doctor Who's 'Midnight' terror

Doctor Who's 'Midnight' terror

The first thing to note about this episode is that it's very Donna-lite. Production-wise, this ties in with next week's episode, which is veeery Doctor-lite. But more about that next week.

So, the Doctor goes on his mystery tour while Donna lounges by the pool, but before reaching its destination the ship suddenly breaks down. No-one is allowed to venture - or even look - outside because of the lethal extonic rays. A rescue ship is promptly deployed, so everything is fine. Right?

Oh, one other thing...
Don't blink - or you might miss it.

Thread