Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

not available in the usa

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

Sorry about that

I have to Agree with Gab on the fact that this season has been a little on the dull side. I can't see it going on much longer. The only story line seems to be Sheriffs problem of making money for Prince John.

Oh well I will keep watching hoping for some better shows.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 Thank you for your comment 5-3-2009 11:29

Reply 30#30 carlorica's post

You need understand unlike US over here show hardly ever get cancelled

expats here in japan rarely get to watch great tv shows..... thats why we are happy that we discover this great site... now we can watch it especially the one in free shows

Reply 30#30 carlorica's post

Like I said before it sure is lucky I have nothing to do on Sunday afternoon, after I watch primeval

over here we will definitely enjoy the shows while still ok.....

Well another good episode gisborn sister seem like she cause trouble at least next week we meet prince john

this was a much better episode than most. so I hope they keep it up.

i second demotion tina....

Robin Hood 3x06

Who found prince john annoying when he keep say  'do you love me?'

he was annoying the whole time but I think that was the point and to also show the ill affects of inbreeding.

I have to say. the last two eps have been good. The season started slow but it is picking up nicely now.

Can't wait to see when the Sheriff comes back. His hand moving at the end was really cool!

Reply 40#40 carlorica's post

It's a great plan that grisborne and  sheriff have cooked up

Yeah it is Kind of looks like they may be trying to Either trick Robin Hood or Prince John. I am leaning more towards Prince John but will have to wait and see

Reply 42#42 carlorica's post

i liked how both of them tried kill each other

Do you think Gisbon really does know the Sheriff is alive?
I agree the stories are getting better.
Do you think the guy playing Robin Hood is leaving because he is Balding?

Well robin & isabella were annoying in this episode i mean how Isabella kept switching sides makes me laugh

This episode really felt average it could possible worst episode this season nothing exciting happen

Episode 9 A Dangerous Deal

That was a close shave for Gisborne so he keeps his head for another day

Thread