Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

give it a shot, I loved it until this eppy.

Episode 2 Cause and Effect

Good episode the blond or i should say Kate is very head strong she tried to free her brother but it didn't go to plan

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah that kate chick is cause trouble she already had some effect on munch and you could see love-triangle coming soon with few of the men. Still the speech that robin made was quite powerful, i like beginning of the episode was kind of funny don't you think-those one-liner robin made made me smile

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yes the one-liner are great and i can see Kate getting them all into lots of trouble but you can see why she sold out Robin thinking she could save her brother

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

yes she has a good heart but her action have consequence

Reply 12#12 bala's post

If she keeps doing what she does there will be a lot more consequence to come
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 good point 5-3-2009 11:30

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i think she will learn as time goes on

Reply 14#14 bala's post

We will see but i think they will start taking orders from her

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well only when robin isn't around but tuck seem good control over her

I have to agree with Tina.  this season is crap so far.  I was having trouble with where they were taking the series at the end of last season with the loss of Marion and so far this Kate character is driving me nuts.  yes i can see that she will cause love triangles and keep everyone on their toes but i'm not liking the way the show seems to be heading.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Kate gets on my nerves! I want her gone!

Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

i see you changed your tune

Episode 3

Well another good episode i mean Abbot saying robin hood is going to hell was slightly too much all because he was blackmailed because Sheriff had Abbot bible which was in English.  it alright episode but the Abbot cut very close tell them it was lies.

wasn't thrilled by this episode almost didn't watch the whole thing to the end.  i found it kinda boring and drawn out.  i guess i'm just getting bored with the format of the show:
one of robins men  or robin goes charging in after being told not to,
gets caught
robin & merry men go into save them,
they get caught
than they escape with minutes to spare.
all the while the sheriff is taking it out on locksley...

it's getting really predictable and i'm starting to lose interest.  

which is to bad cause i really did like this show in previous seasons - hopefully it will start getting better.

one more thing - was that the same actress who played Kate last week?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

was that the same actress who played Kate last week?

Yes it was same actress

she was just less annoying as she was not in the episode as much. This season does suck good thing nothing else is on all day Sunday or else I would not keep watching.

Episode 4

Well kate has now joined since she had no choice but another good episode

Finally a decent episode, or at least it was bearable to watch. Next weeks looks pretty good. maybe I am just so underwhelmed that I appreciate just about any change to the story. They had to rescue Kate twice instead of once.

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

well let see if they can increase that

Preview

Thread