Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

THE PRINCIPLE PROBLEM WITH WOOLSEY IS THAT SO FAR THE SERIES HAS DONE NOTHING TO MAKE YOU LIKE HIM. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT I THINK THIS A PLOY BY THE IOA TO GET MORE DIRECT POWER OVER THE ATLANIS EXPIDITION. THERE IS ALSO THE DANGER OF PUTTING A BURECRAT IN CHARGE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MILITARY EFFORT AGAINST THE WARITH, MICHEAL'S MILITANT OFFSHOOT, AND THE SURVIVING REPLICATORS ( YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO COME BACK).

LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

Woolsey's problem is that he thinks there are rules for every situation and scenario. He is a by the book kind of guy, but the problem with his metality is that there is no book for Atlantis or the pegasus galaxy. The rules and protocols that he loves so dearly are only written after the fact. After a number of different methods have been tried and the best found. But with the pegasus galaxy everything is new, even with the some 7 years the program in the milky way experience to pull on, most of the stuff in the pegasus will be completely new. They are writing the book as they go along.

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

The thing between Keller and ronan was a one episode thing, they were stuck in room together and things got weird, the same thing happened to Zalanka. He got stuck in the transport chamber with Carter and when she took here jacket of, he started getting weird. Personally I like the Macay Keller development idea better. They are both these intense itellectuals with phobea problems who have to overcome them in order to function in the expedition. That coupled with the fact that they both have disciplines that rarely overlap, I think makes for a good combination.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

I think the Teyla Sheppard connection will mirror the O'neill Carter connection. There will always be something there under the surface, but never shared or explored.

Thread