Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ok did i miss an eppy, when was teal'c at atlantis???
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

hmmmm...maybe they are ahead of us...you know how some places see shows before us?!?!?

i found on sci-fi q&a with ronan that teal'c will be on with him.............

[ Last edited by  mamaeyeore at 11-19-2007 04:24 ]

Reply #35 gabsimom's post

from what i saw Teal'c n Ronan fight, and in another part Ronan says you say Indeed alot...lmao i wonder if anyone really did count how many times he's said that

does anyone know how far in advance the tape the shows???   cause she just had her first baby, not sure when but i saw a prego pic of her.....................

hahaha   found it............

In June 2007, the producers of "Stargate Atlantis" confirmed that Rachel was expecting her first child. The pregnancy has been written into the storyline.[1]. She recently gave birth to a boy, the name is yet to be known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Luttrell

[ Last edited by  mamaeyeore at 11-20-2007 20:58 ]

i also found out that  4x15 is when teal'c comes to atlantis and carson will appear 4x 18 & 19   just in case anyone is wondering...i cant wait, i do miss carson    

from what i understand the fans put up such a fuss when they killed off carson that they are bringing him back, whether its just for those 2 eppys or (hopefully) more dont know

did you know that his sister on the show really is his sister.....i thought it was a great eppy and rodney was gonna give his life for his sister   that was so sweet.....next week is the last new atlantis i think i might cryyyyyyyyyy.............i dont think shepperd was to happy with himself for talking that guy into feeding the wraith, not sure how i would feel in his shoes either

oh my oh my...was just watching some q&a on sci-fi and ronan n doc keller have a make out session...........mannnnnnn

I think John has other motives for grounded Teyla other then her being prego.....i think he was slightly upset as in maybe he had feelings for her, cause have you ever heard him take that tone of voice with her before....ouch...i'm not saying she shouldnt be, but man can you at least say i'm happy for ya, like ronan did.  I dont know about weir if she were good weir wouldnt she have said something to them???  Seems more like bad weirs in action now.  i hope ur theory is right casper cause that would start my year off right

Thread