Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i noticed tonight episode has already been added to the site?

Reply 91#91 gabsimom's post

i just can't believe it-i going watch after i finish all  the voting.

Reply 91#91 gabsimom's post

i just finished watching i can tell you it was fantastic episode i liked how ronin and teal'c worked together it was a dream come true having these two work together fighting but that still didn't answer who was the better figher after 1 hour but i suppose they had respect for each other at the end.

4X18

Well another great episode, it's good to see Michael again it been some time since he made an appearance on the show, i have feel micheal is love with taylor but what are recycling the stargate storyline? baby that evil-come on we already had this with Vala now you think the viewers are going to not notice that?.

but the ending-no f****ing way, that's the last person i expected to see   

Reply 96#96 casper27's post

Well i wonder how they going explain this?

TODD-i doubt there seem allies rather than enemy only when they need each other.

Reply 101#101 waterlilybarb's post

Every one is on agreement that ending was shocking-you didn't see it coming

Reply 103#103 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah so do i but i think it's fact that usually sci-fi show audience advanced preview before it happen eg at the start of episode recap what happend previously so i didn't see becket in the previously section part so i had no idea.

i really hope it's not a replicator that be upsetting for whole team

loved line 'what took you guys so long'   

do you think he will stay?

Reply 109#109 casper27's post

only 2 episodes left

i can't wait to see part 2 after last week

Reply 112#112 casper27's post

do you have to do that?

Reply 114#114 casper27's post

temptation is still there

Reply 116#116 gabsimom's post

yep so was i but clone is something question will they find a cure- i have no idea what next season will bring but unless baby has ablity grow up like vala kids i think 10 year gap will not make much sense because in those 10 years how many people will change in Atlantis they can't very well jump 10 years in one season.

Reply 119#119 gabsimom's post

yeah i know that but unless micheal has found a way to increase growth rate of an infant-it's unlikely but i agree that because this sci-fi that a possibility but it's a shame if it was that predictable. recycling Vala story-line that annoy me.

Reply 122#122 waterlilybarb's post

if difficult to see what will happen but the child will play a important part next season

has anyone see Stargate movie:arc of truth ?

4x20: Season Finale Discussion (spoiler)

Wow this defiantly beat one tree hill 5 year jump, 48,000 years jumped into the future

Still a lot of things to discuss, i got admit i liked the story-line because it gave you what future hold if taylor is not rescued defeating the wraith is good.

I don't want spoil it for you.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

it was funny to see mckay & keller together but i actually thought it was quite sweet they found love with each other it just shame it wasn't an happy-ending. . Now she has a chance to survive that sheppard know what wrong with her.

now we have another consequence of this , Now that sheppard know the future he can change it but will it be for better or worse?.

i've ask gabismon she given me permission to do a quiz on this episode.

Reply 125#125 sddvasquez's post

i absolutely love her

Stargate Atlantis Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well this was brillant episode good season premire and now woolsey is in charge and Sam is out i just can't wait to see what happen-how is he going run the team he has no experience bring a leader but he know enough to audit SG teams so it funny who replaces woolsey in his job?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 21:53 ]

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

as a brother not as boyfriend

Thread