Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

No idea about Weir. I noticed a cast system among the wraith much like ants or bees. I suppose the mask is because it is underdeveloped compared to the other wraith. If you noticed it was pretty upset until the mask was put on.

ooo a wraith binky

Reply 12#12 tommble2008's post

Glad to see a new face, welcome to our discussions and please come back.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

No problem I do not mind at all. I totally saw the Ronan romance coming, just because in one episode he had a kinda look and I remembered his girl back home was in the medical profession. I thought he might have a thing for that. I think Sheppard is totally in love with Teyla he just won't admit it. I loved that Rodney did not get to save everyone this time and everyone just sat there trapped waiting on him  I don't think his relationship is over. I think he saved it by admitting he needed help. She knows she can't be with him if stays like that, but her glass is half full and I think she believes he can change.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

This episode was very cute. What did you think of the mini drones? only effective if you have them on you planet and are close by. Awful big machine too. Harmony was cute.  She changed sides pretty quickly, when mcKay saved her. she also played the young Adria, I think?

Reply 86#86 bala's post

I know what you mean Bala. When she hit on Rodney my jaw dropped. But I wouldn't look to much into it. She was a bit of a party girl and flirting is just a form of flattery in that scene, Doesn't mean she wants to snog. I think Sam got hurt so that the other 2 could shine. I mean you would would consider both of them weak and for Sam to save the day. I really wanted it to end with them going to the village and telling those Kids parent what happen

Really, Teal'c is in this one. I am gonna watch it now Thanks.

I don't think Teyla's Baby will be evil but more like what Michael wants. I can't wait to see how they explain Beckett.
Awesome. I really like Todd too, But not on the team.

Reply 99#99 casper27's post

We can all wish and dream but we all know this is a replicator who doesn't know he is a replicator like the other repla-team.

I am so glad he wasn't a replicator. Poor Teyla, I hope they don't kill off her baby. Most likely Michael will steal her baby. Teyla will be rescued but without her son. Then next season we  will meet him as a 10 year old or as a man calling Michael his father. What do you guys think. And what is going on with Weir?

Reply 117#117 bala's post

I was saying he would grow faster than expected.

Reply 120#120 bala's post

it would follow some of the same formula but it would still be different. I am with you though I really hope it isn't that predictable. or here is my 2nd story line. Teyla and her son remain on Atlantis to keep him safe and she stays on the team to help defeat Micheal because her baby's father is dead, Died saving Teyla and the Baby of course.

Yes. here is a link to the discussion
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply 125#125 sddvasquez's post

I am starting to really like her character as well. I also like Connor AKA Trip from Enterprise in this. It is fun seeing some of our favorite actors from other favorite shows appear. Sci- Fi network really does not forget them.

Reply 128#128 cshapiro's post

I know I was waiting all season for this story arc to go someplace. I guess next season we get Teyla's baby back and Weir?

I really enjoyed the episode. Sheppard is so in love with Teyla. So obvious in this episode. Do you think she loves him as well?

Did Woolsey run Atlantis or did Sheppard? I am worried about Kanan and the others because even if they made back to normal. They may still have to obey Michael. Why is Carson going back to Earth  Will he see his Mum?
Are Keller and McKay on the way to becoming involved?
I still think they(Teyla and John) love each other I think it is the kind that you don't see until it is threatened.

I liked Woolsey in this episode too. He was a comic relief and a reminder of the team that they can't just fly by the seat of their pants and do whatever they want.
Teyla showed a great portrayal of a working mom's dilemma.

Ronon addicted to wraith enzyme. Wasn't that similar to Ford's addiction? A good character building episode but not an epic one. I am still curious what Keller was growing into.

Very interesting. Do you think our Atlantis will enconter this new Alien threat? Was it just me or were they like a cross between the wraith and borg?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I was surprised that when jack was talking to the othe jack he didn't ask anything. and why not grab an Alien body to study?

Thread