Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awesome episode!! Awww poor Ronnon the scene with him and Keller was heartbreaking   well it was for me anyway.Love the travelers especially the engineer    and the captain was cool too.I have 3 questions though, why don't the wraith use the gold stick thing Todd did all the time since they are so effective?Didnt the daedulus blow up the asguard and When is Ford poping up again?

Cool episode.Thanks for answering my questions, i got another 1 did the first group of people that were caught die including Novo?

Whens the next episode on?

Thanks for telling me

episode 14 The prodigal

Exciting eppy! For a moment i didnt think Teyla would kill him but i love that she did. Whens the quiz coming?

Awesome eppy!I got abit confused at first cause the actress who played Vanessa guest stars in a SG1 eppy so i thought it was the same character.The bit were kolya got his sword out was really .Teyla was really sweet and I'm happy that Woolsey sat down with them in the end.

5x16

In my opinion this is the one of the worst atlantis eppys ever.I thought this episode was abit disapointing   cause it only had Keller and Mckay plus it had nothing to do with atlantis or other worlds.Usually i like eppys that are about Mckay but i thought this one was abit boring.

Reply to gabismom

Yay i miss your quizes! Oh and im still routing for Dusty (from whispers) and Ronnon instead of Amelia (kick boxing girl) and Ronnon.

5X17

Awesome eppy with an original storyline.The bit were the wraith attacked John made me jump though.

Reply to bala

A bit tougher than usual but still cool

5x18

I loved it.I thought it was an intresting storyline but 2 things confused me
1. How come in SG1the people that Vala and Daniel were in didnt switch with them?
2. Why was Ronnon acting weird in the scene with him and Neela/Keller ?
and do you guys think she (Neela) really died? Cause i dont.

Yeah but he was cornering her!

When are the new episodes coming to this site?

cool i miss it

I didnt like that one either i thought they tried too hard to make it like CSI and i am getting sick of episodes that are only about one of the or 2 of the team.I'm glad the next ones gonna be better.

Thread