Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 27#27 bala's post

have to agree with you there. it was a very good episode. you just had to feel sorry for them all at the end. especially the sga team, for finally finding her again and then having to lose her all over again.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 29#29 gabsimom's post

thanks. cant wait for the quiz lol. have just started watching sg-1. its really good so far but should have probably watched that before atlantis . oh well nevermind.

i really liked this episode but it was so sad. i kept thinking that he was going to die even tho i knew he wasnt going to coz i read the synopsis of future episodes. and that would not have been good, mainly coz he is my fav character lol. . he just so funny. but this episode showed a completely different side to him.

oh yay carsons back. love carson.

lol thats been true so far. lets hope it contiues lol

Reply 43#43 gabsimom's post

yeah i know i hate that too. especially when i got nothing else to watch at the moment. mainly coz my parents wont let me watch shows online coz i keep going over the download limit for the month lol. never mind lol.

lol thought this ep was brill. totally freaked me out a couple of times. thought the sock on the door knob crack was so funny.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

the whole point of trailers, sometimes, are to be misleading and get people talking about the show. but on the whole i thought this episode was great and next weeks looks even better.

no. when ronon was made to be a runner a second time. the atlantis crew found him by tracking his sub-space tracker and they found that there was seven runners in total at the time. they had to quess which one was ronon, and quessed that he was the one on sateda, his home world.

(My god i need a life *sighs*)

brill episode. loved the last scene with rodney and ronin lol

Reply 71#71 gabsimom's post

cool cant wait.

Thread