97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well i was waiting for you lot to see it i thought it was quite a good start to the season-a lot space SFX were cool and it had enough action to keep me intrested as to weir being half-replicator i agree that's a bad idea but if there had no choice surely that would be better decision than letting her die?

can't wait to see Saturday episode

that would be cool

i have no idea but i'm sure new bad in next few episode can't wait to see who it is

Reply #15 gabsimom's post

yeah it was rather predictable but i'm glad ronin is staying but was it just me or did sam actually looked better wearing the Atlantis uniform than Stargate uniform and it was nice to see tea'c in the episode even if it was only for 4 minutes 15 seconds.

Sheppard did great playing bad/good.?

i'm guessing it gave him a chance to pretend to be evil-i think he really enjoyed play his evil side.

i wasn't impressed crystal thing-i felt it was too predictable

Reply #24 gabsimom's post

Well this was good episode it was very good filler episode it really kept you on toes in sense you were wondering what's happening and tayla is pregnant didn't know this but you got me intrested.i loved ronin shot sheppard

are you ever going set a quiz for this show-or will you just contiue with SG-1 until you reach last episode than stargate Atlantis?.

4x07 (spoilers if not seen)

wow what a episode, i will start with Taylor and dr kellier, i mean i really like this episode it was taylor centred and the fact she was on her own with no team and bad aliens made this episode quite good, we got pure adulated taylor-killing merciful without any problem was interesting-we always though she's a good fighter but we know that she has no problem killing those people. it kind of makes her more interesting. it really shows what she capable of becoming.

another thing i liked about this episode we learn a lot about dr.kellier i mean we hardly know anything this episode was perfect way to see what type of person she is-after eating disgusting thing i felt bad for her but she had no choice.

shocking revelation

Reply #28 gabsimom's post

he simple sneaking away remember he said 'i've got high tolerance to pain'

Reply 31#31 gabsimom's post

This episode was brillant it was great to see rodney and her sister-she's growing on me i wonder if they will make her member of atlantis whenever. it was fantastic episode i really thought that episode was very interesting but isn't risk that the ananites could communicate with replicator give Earth location away?

Episode 11

Well this was fantastic episode 2 bad guys and Atlantis didn't see that coming and Fran,Mckay creating a beautiful woman replicator-she was so innocent , i love how she said 'hi' then maginised other replicator together.i really liked her it shame he couldn't create something less human.

Ep12- Well teylor ability i thought the baby might be part wraith which was my reasoning to think she flew a lot easier, ,we were wondering what the wraith was going to do with the ZPM in ep11 now i couldn't believe it. This was a taylor episode and way she took over the queen is impressive with her baby. They destroyed the cloning facilities

Well it's interesting to see character who normally don't hang around with each other like ronin and doctor better understanding of each other maybe some sort of attraction .Impressed Sheppard remember mckay password but climbing up the towers?at least we got see new side of Atlantis.

Episode 14 'Harmony'

Simple day walk in forest-not exactly how i would describe it,Harmony is one manipulative girl   but i liked the fact that girl changes her attitude and painting at the end

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

i discuss this on season 4 discussion

look like people don't use this topic any more

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

What do you think ronin and doctor hooking up?

**SPOILERS - 4x15 - Outcast**

good episode but i can't believe i missed she was a replicator

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

That because he never talk about the divorce every time we see him he's in dangerous situation can you imagine in middle of fighting Wraith btw i'm divorce-the thing is we don't see what character do off duty-every episodes shows them fighting some sort of enemy.

i think that why they do these type of episodes to give background on the characters history.

Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

i would say it's ridiculous- if you think that's funny can you imagine if he called a time-out that would be more amusing.

SPOILER-4X16 Discussion

This was a fantastic 3 character story-line and it nice to see them actually trying to work together , Rodney did a fantastic job holding on to the rope i just couldn't believe how much pain he was in, those rope burn on this hand look nasty but Sam sometimes i wonder what she's think , she's the most experience person on these type of mission and she actually gets injuried herself, you would think she would know better. it was nice that Sheppard didn't have rescue them and there were some great moment in this episode.

Was it just me or was that new Doctor making a pass at Rodney at end of the episode. i'm really enjoying the fact they really using her more this season than last but it sometimes wonder who she going end up in pervious episode it was Ronin and now it could Mckay because he saved her life. it coming across to this character is a bit flirt.

Reply 87#87 gabsimom's post

It was a good episode but i think she's just grateful Rodney saved her life. she just repay the favour by being nice but your right i don't think it will go anywhere.

97 12345
Thread