61 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 4-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:21 ]

Well I hear we may get to see Carson soon. Hmm I wonder if it is a flash back. We know he did not acend.

So Weir is now trapped in the replicator city. With the Replicators busy fighting the Wraith and the Wraith busy with them who do you think the new big and bad is going to be? I hope its not the Ori or Micheal.

Reply #9 bala's post

Look at your pretty medal.

ok just watched eppy 3. I felt a little short changed. The whole Ronan story line felt like a rerun. But Sam is looking good. Love the new longer hair and Rodney too funny . What do you guys think?

I would love more about Ronan too. But I really had deja-vu with the story. I totally called the working with the Wraith thing. I can this season is gonna be one of the best though. Teal'c is so awesome I hope he visits Atlantis soon. He and Ronan would be so cool to see together. And what about Teyla as his love intrest. oooo.

Did anyone see the latest Atlantis episode? Sheppard did great playing bad/good. I liked the new take on crystal entities. What did you guys think?

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 10-21-2007 18:23
One last thing, with Carter being military, does anyone else miss the splash of colour Weir's red shirts brought to the show?  I hope someone else starts wearing something brighter than khaki.  It's visually rather dull.
Yes I agree, Atlantis should have more color. They have people from other planets working with them, Why can't Teyla or Ronan wear a little color.

Reply #22 waterlilybarb's post

This really was a great episode. But I am not to sure about this alliance. Maybe they will be the next big and bad. Also someone has had to find a way to shield their planet from the wraith. And what about a new alien race. this season is getting good and Atlantis has already been renewed for another season.

Teyla is Pregnant!

Just watched the latest episode. So good. Everyone lost their memory over a common illness suffered by children in the Pegasus galaxy. I know this was a filler episode but I just loved it. Rodney in love with Katie is the sweetest thing. I believe this next episode coming we find out Teyla is pregnant. Who is the father? I am guessing Micheal the wraith or Dr.Zelenka

Reply #25 bala's post

Fun Atlantis Quizes are coming soon. Thanks for asking.

Reply #27 bala's post

Teyla was awesome this episode. I am glad Dr. Keller was forced to overcome her fears and face what it takes to survive. I think she learned some things about herself. I guess that guy is part of the new big and bad. How did He disappear again. Especially after what Dr. Keller did to him.

Reply #1 camarin7's post

All the spoilers I have read have all said she is indeed pregnant. No one could guess the father though. I guess now we know. Wasn't Teyla just awesome this last episode? Also check out the season 4 discussion thread.

Told you she was pregnant  Ok the vision of the city being destroyed here is my theory: It was really the replicator city and they changed the base code to make them destoy themselves. Where are Teyla's people?

Reply #32 mamaeyeore's post

I must of missed it too because I don't remember that either.

Reply #34 mamaeyeore's post

Really I posted earlier in this thread that it would be cool to see them together. Teal'c did appear for a few minutes this season in an Atlantis Episode but It was only for a few minutes and he was at the SGC.

Why did Carson have to go? couldn't someone else die? Isn't it interesting in both Stargates they kill off the Doctor? And not Doctor Who he hasn't been to the Pegasus Galaxy, yet.

I don't trust the travelers. They are after ancient knowledge. Weir? Bad or Good? Get to work on what? Who has Teyla's people. By far this was the best episode of the season.

SG Atlantis - **Spoilers** S04E12

Wow what a great episode. I can't remember but has Teyla's ability ever been explained? Where did the Wraith DNA come from? You would think Wraith worshippers would have this ability. This was the best episode of the season IMO. I am a little frustrated they just can't seem to get a ZPM. It is like they are falling out of the sky and they just can't seem to pick one up. Also why didn't Sheppard shoot the queen right away why wait for Teyla to ask him?

Reply 4#4 silver1978's post

Oh yes that was pretty interesting. Ewww

61 1234
Thread