Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

i try not make comparisons-i treat this as separate show from SG-1

question now will it reach 10 season mark like SG-1?

episode 5

Good episode i like it but i hope they continue that story-line in the future but great to see her again. i knew she had a plan but i can't believe she would risk atlantis now we just have to see what's going to happen.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

have to agree with you there. it was a very good episode. you just had to feel sorry for them all at the end. especially the sga team, for finally finding her again and then having to lose her all over again.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 28#28 angel-87's post

Angel-87 welcome to the SGA forum. so glad you got addicted and have joined into the Conversation.
A new quiz for this eppy will be posted later.

Reply 29#29 gabsimom's post

thanks. cant wait for the quiz lol. have just started watching sg-1. its really good so far but should have probably watched that before atlantis . oh well nevermind.

Quiz is up!! The end was so sad and I do not agree with what they did. I understand it but they should have let them continue trying. What they did was not safe and is actually even more dangerous. Idiots!!!

Reply 31#31 gabsimom's post

Isn't that point of the series?

Episode 6

Wow Rodney at the start was good opener , this really was emotional episode to watch i mean Rodney is a key member of Atlantis team and to seem him in this situation was difficult. i was hoping in the back of mind they find it cure.the discussion Rodney and Sheppard had was really nice on the deck.I'm so happy he's ok that was gross when the black stuff coming out of his head

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I love the line whe John tells Ronon "You could of just stepped on it" Ronon "She told me to shoot it" as if he would of done something different.

Reply 34#34 gabsimom's post

it was emotional episode very risky lucky the bugger came out of him

i really liked this episode but it was so sad. i kept thinking that he was going to die even tho i knew he wasnt going to coz i read the synopsis of future episodes. and that would not have been good, mainly coz he is my fav character lol. . he just so funny. but this episode showed a completely different side to him.

Reply 36#36 angel-87's post

It's really good acting on his part , not many actor could have did it as well as him.

Promo for 5x07 Whispers

thats going to be a good one, it looks like a horror movie plot

oh yay carsons back. love carson.

everytime carson comes back, the episode is always a good one, so i'm looking forward to it

lol thats been true so far. lets hope it contiues lol

I hate it when I have to wait 2 weeks for a new one. And this one looks really good.

Reply 43#43 gabsimom's post

but since they was no episode this week it returns next week

Reply 43#43 gabsimom's post

yeah i know i hate that too. especially when i got nothing else to watch at the moment. mainly coz my parents wont let me watch shows online coz i keep going over the download limit for the month lol. never mind lol.

Thread