Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 116#116 gabsimom's post

Me too.  Another replicator wouldn't have been satisfying, though a dying clone doesn't make me feel much better.  At least they've left the option for him to return.

As for Teyla and the baby, you're probably right, at least about her getting rescued without him.  Michael definitely wants that child.  I'm glad they found the Athosians though, and hope they use some of them again.  Christoper Heyerdahl, aka Halling, is too good of an actor not to be used.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 117#117 bala's post

I was saying he would grow faster than expected.

Reply 119#119 gabsimom's post

yeah i know that but unless micheal has found a way to increase growth rate of an infant-it's unlikely but i agree that because this sci-fi that a possibility but it's a shame if it was that predictable. recycling Vala story-line that annoy me.

Reply 120#120 bala's post

it would follow some of the same formula but it would still be different. I am with you though I really hope it isn't that predictable. or here is my 2nd story line. Teyla and her son remain on Atlantis to keep him safe and she stays on the team to help defeat Micheal because her baby's father is dead, Died saving Teyla and the Baby of course.

Reply 121#121 gabsimom's post

I like that scenario better than the rapid aged child, especially because I really can't see Teyla not being on the team.  Also, it would make the death of the baby's father (I don't know how to spell his name) heroic...if it happens.

Reply 122#122 waterlilybarb's post

if difficult to see what will happen but the child will play a important part next season

has anyone see Stargate movie:arc of truth ?

Yes. here is a link to the discussion
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

4x20: Season Finale Discussion (spoiler)

Wow this defiantly beat one tree hill 5 year jump, 48,000 years jumped into the future

Still a lot of things to discuss, i got admit i liked the story-line because it gave you what future hold if taylor is not rescued defeating the wraith is good.

I don't want spoil it for you.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I was bummed out when I realized it was the season finale.  I had forgotten they only do 20 episodes.   It was a good one though, and, of course, they left us hanging as per usual.  I found it interesting too, to see what would happen if Teyla wasn't rescued and Michael got her baby.  

I was screaming "NO!" when McKay & Keller got together...even though I knew it was in a different timeline.   I want her and Ronon to get together.  I was glad they didn't leave it with Sheppard in the stasis chamber, because that would have sucked.  Now we just have to wait until next season to find out how they get out of the mess they're in now...with the building collapsing around them!  McKay should have known there would be a booby trap.  I did, and I'm not the genius he claims to be.

All in all, good season finale.  I'm just bummed we have to wait until next season for any new episodes.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

it was funny to see mckay & keller together but i actually thought it was quite sweet they found love with each other it just shame it wasn't an happy-ending. . Now she has a chance to survive that sheppard know what wrong with her.

now we have another consequence of this , Now that sheppard know the future he can change it but will it be for better or worse?.

i've ask gabismon she given me permission to do a quiz on this episode.

we haven't been keeping up with this show at all and it was great to see (just watched 4x20 for the quiz) Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller)

back in a sci fi show! we always love to see familiar faces (the doctor from voyager in this episode too, yay!) and she is a much deeper character than on firefly!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 125#125 sddvasquez's post

i absolutely love her

Reply 125#125 sddvasquez's post

I am starting to really like her character as well. I also like Connor AKA Trip from Enterprise in this. It is fun seeing some of our favorite actors from other favorite shows appear. Sci- Fi network really does not forget them.

The ending for the season was great with the typical SG cliffhanger but not all the story threads have been resolved.  We still have the replicant Dr. Weir floating around in some ship somewhere with her band of merry rebel replicants who clearly stated they have some mission or goal to accomplish.  This whole storyline has yet to emerge.

Reply 128#128 cshapiro's post

I know I was waiting all season for this story arc to go someplace. I guess next season we get Teyla's baby back and Weir?

Stargate Atlantis Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well this was brillant episode good season premire and now woolsey is in charge and Sam is out i just can't wait to see what happen-how is he going run the team he has no experience bring a leader but he know enough to audit SG teams so it funny who replaces woolsey in his job?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 21:53 ]

I really enjoyed the episode. Sheppard is so in love with Teyla. So obvious in this episode. Do you think she loves him as well?

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

as a brother not as boyfriend

THE PRINCIPLE PROBLEM WITH WOOLSEY IS THAT SO FAR THE SERIES HAS DONE NOTHING TO MAKE YOU LIKE HIM. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT I THINK THIS A PLOY BY THE IOA TO GET MORE DIRECT POWER OVER THE ATLANIS EXPIDITION. THERE IS ALSO THE DANGER OF PUTTING A BURECRAT IN CHARGE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MILITARY EFFORT AGAINST THE WARITH, MICHEAL'S MILITANT OFFSHOOT, AND THE SURVIVING REPLICATORS ( YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO COME BACK).

LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

Reply 4#4 Tigernach's post

That's very good comment-you made an excellent point IOA has wanted control over Stargate program but it really depended on actress she didn'rt want to contiue her role so they had replace her with him.

Thread