Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awesome episode!! Awww poor Ronnon the scene with him and Keller was heartbreaking   well it was for me anyway.Love the travelers especially the engineer    and the captain was cool too.I have 3 questions though, why don't the wraith use the gold stick thing Todd did all the time since they are so effective?Didnt the daedulus blow up the asguard and When is Ford poping up again?

why don't the wraith use the gold stick thing Todd did all the time since they are so effective?

because they can't feed on them when there are unconscious

When is Ford poping up again?

No idea no news of him coming back

he wont be coming back i think

Ok Very interesting. So obviously when Ronon ignored Jennifer's input in the situation it helped her make a decision. Rodney of course.
As far as the Daedulus blowing up all the Asguard, they did say a whole planet of them existed or do you mean in SG-1 which is also a no. They destroyed their own planet after giving us all their tech.
This has raised a very interesting Question. We have now learned that both Lantians and Asguard civilizations have split causing a good and bad branch and even the Gou'ald and Tok'ra. Whatwould happen if we met evil Nox. Not to mention we know nothing of the Furlings. Any thoughts on this?

Episode 12

this was good episode Beckett and McKay are great together . this was a good episode

Cool episode.Thanks for answering my questions, i got another 1 did the first group of people that were caught die including Novo?

This was a filler eppy but it was nice to see Our Dr.   
Quiz is up..

Stargate Atlantis 5x13

A clip episode, this was great recap of the show

All the best bit in one episode

Episode 12

Well, it was a pretty good episode to me. It was nice to see the whole team of four together, along with Beckett. But why did Teyla not sense the wraith was in town? Anyway, Beckett must be physically fine now, for a clone. And the best part was seeing the Beckett and McKay duo again, and Beckett taking charge! It was also good to know more of the fallout of Michael's use of the Hoffan drug.

Episode 13

This flashback episode was a recap/summary of the show's main storyline of the wraith, with lots of clips from earlier seasons. There's also a subplot involving the Genii as the force behind the Inquisition. While quite a few people don't like the premise of the episode and the fact that flashback episodes don't normally have much action, I found the trial to be somewhat interesting and a subject that could be pondered from time to time. Intentional or not, the Atlantis expedition is responsible for waking up the wraith early and also for the damage the Asurans have caused,
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks for Posting! 10-29-2008 15:35

I haven't read this thread since my last posting in it but had to post because I'm getting high speed DSL this week, so maybe I'll be able to catch up!   I'm so excited - the last episode I saw was #3, so I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Whens the next episode on?

this coming Saturday

Thanks for telling me

Reply 116#116 waterlilybarb's post

hurry up Barb we miss your insight

Stargate Atlantis 5x14

Well another fantastic episode great to see micheal back let hope he's gone for good

Episode 14

That was great, Lots of action, I love Rodney and John racing the RC cars. But the action with Michael and his hybrids invading Atlantis was fantastic, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The stun shield was genius. I loved the fight with Ronon and Michael. Then Michael wanting to take Teyla's child and threatening to blow up Atlantis. I truly believed that Michael was gonna take Teyla's child. Then the best part, the fight on the ledge with Michael and John. That was just intense. Then I love how Teyla showed up to John and then shoved Michael off the edge.

Reply 122#122 spratt89's post

Question is , is he dead no body has been recovered ?

this was an awesome eppy. So hopefully this is the end of Micheal and it was not a clone like Ba'al.

episode 14 The prodigal

Exciting eppy! For a moment i didnt think Teyla would kill him but i love that she did. Whens the quiz coming?

Thread