Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stargate Atlantis 5x07

Good episode i like the All Female Atlantis team ,i think they would be a good addition for the other Atlantis team,i like Allison and Carson they do make a good couple but my favourite has t be Dusty she cracks me up by being all serious love comment about the socks , i hope we see the female team again in future . So this episode was like a mini horror film and right to almost end i was concerned it be a 2-parter but they solved in last 1 minute

[ Last edited by bala at 9-6-2008 15:37 ]

fantastic episode, and i think the female atlantis team should be in a few more this season

i loved it when no one would tell MCkay who the lady was.

lol thought this ep was brill. totally freaked me out a couple of times. thought the sock on the door knob crack was so funny.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

me too,

Loved this eppy, I was so scared.   Quiz is up

Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

it so good it can do different type of episode

i agree with that

Season 5X8

very good episode

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

What an episode, tela makes a good queen but the promo was misleading she never said kill them to refer to the atantis crew it was other wraith , it nice plan by the other guy i mean put himself in power was smart move, now i love warning tela gave him if he steps out of line she will be back.

on whole it was a good episode but it could been much better in my opinion.they could easily made this into a 2-parter?.

they could of done that, but i don't think it would of been as good if they had done that

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

i just think this had much more potential

that's true it did

Reply 55#55 bala's post

the whole point of trailers, sometimes, are to be misleading and get people talking about the show. but on the whole i thought this episode was great and next weeks looks even better.

what is next weeks about

Reply 60#60 spratt89's post

Ronon and McKay have to find a kidnapped Keller, who is abducted to help a village threatened by the Wraith. However, they soon discover that the kidnapper is a Runner.

Source tvrage

i thought all Ronon was the only runner

no. when ronon was made to be a runner a second time. the atlantis crew found him by tracking his sub-space tracker and they found that there was seven runners in total at the time. they had to quess which one was ronon, and quessed that he was the one on sateda, his home world.

(My god i need a life *sighs*)

thanks for that i had forgot

Episode 9 has been added but admin forgot post the notice

Thread