Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

maybe next week. I have been too busy to do one. Sorry everybody. Be ready for an exam on this season soon.

Reply 126#126 gabsimom's post

an exam

Stargate Atlantis 5x15

Well wow this interesting episode i figure out she wasn't real but i didn't figure Sheppard wasn't real as well that fool me but as soon hand return i got it but i was like what are they going do with his hand?.

Awesome eppy!I got abit confused at first cause the actress who played Vanessa guest stars in a SG1 eppy so i thought it was the same character.The bit were kolya got his sword out was really .Teyla was really sweet and I'm happy that Woolsey sat down with them in the end.

Reply 129#129 superhero's post

there really need built up his character a bit I'm glad we seen a different side to him

well not long now till the last episode, i hope they start to build it up soon, as i don't think they have done that yet

Reply 131#131 spratt89's post

there are 20, 21or 22episode this season?

that has got to be the worst date Rodney has been on

but he got her to say she loves him

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2008 14:03 ]

Episode 15

John gets captured by an old foe while Woolsey is in risk of getting replaced. I love how Woolsey's "love interest" was just an alien as well as John's getting captured. It was interesting learning about the characters because the aliens couldn't just make up a hallucination environment, they had to use what was in their victum's brains. It showed that John blamed himself for failing and keeps in fighting in hopes that he will be able to save everyone. Woolsey really needs a girlfriend... he was cute. Zelenka and McKay were funny too. I really hated that they cut off John's hand though because when they did that I knew it was a hallucination.  overall a good episode (My Score 8/10)

Episode 16

McKay returns to Earth to witness his rival's latest breakthrough, but realises that the guy stole a idea McKay and his sister came up with, McKay asks Jennifer out on a date, meanwhile something goes wrong with his breakthrough and they are unable to shut the device down, and asks for McKay to help, McKay and the other guy asks for help from everyone in the room as they are all scientists, but none of them can agree, Jennifer gives a great pep talk and tells them all to stop acting like 6th graders, but things start getting worse before they got better, one of the best episode from this season, (My Score 9/10)

5x16

In my opinion this is the one of the worst atlantis eppys ever.I thought this episode was abit disapointing   cause it only had Keller and Mckay plus it had nothing to do with atlantis or other worlds.Usually i like eppys that are about Mckay but i thought this one was abit boring.

Reply 136#136 superhero's post

Well the point of whole episode was 'i love you' line

Wow everyone is split on this episode. Personally I loves it. There was alot of depth to it. Plus we really get to see how McKay is a better person with her. We see why they  are made for each other and why the botonist wasn't quite right for him.
Who wants Ronon to go out with kick boxing control room girl. Sorry can't think of her name and too lazy to look it up right now?

Big Quiz coming soon. My sister had her baby this week and between her my BFF having a baby the week before and Thanksgiving coming up I have been overwhelmed. Sorry to everyone who depends on my quizzes for points and added enjoyment. Just study up for the big one and think about how random my questions can be.

Reply 138#138 gabsimom's post

Well thanks for giving us an update

Reply to gabismom

Yay i miss your quizes! Oh and im still routing for Dusty (from whispers) and Ronnon instead of Amelia (kick boxing girl) and Ronnon.

Reply 140#140 superhero's post

i liked Dusty i hope we see her again because she was rather funny.

Amelia i just found annoying-i just thought so what she kick-box so can tela

5X17

Awesome eppy with an original storyline.The bit were the wraith attacked John made me jump though.

Reply 142#142 superhero's post

it was OK episode but come on who figured out they would end being stuck on the ship?

What did you think quiz ? first time i done one for this show

Reply to bala

A bit tougher than usual but still cool

Reply 144#144 superhero's post

Well as long it can be done

Thread