Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Tania Raymonde has joined the cast of police procedural Cold Case, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Raymonde, known for her role as the daughter of Ben Linus on ABC's Lost, will star as Frankie Rafferty, a lab technician who will be a love interest for Danny Pino's detective Scotty Valens.

Frankie is described as a "street-smart" character who grew up "on the wrong side of the tracks" in Philadelphia.

Season 6 of Cold Case begins September 28 on CBS, with Raymonde making her first appearance in November.

was a good season opener

Great start to Season Six. Lilly finally snapping out of her " Zombie Mode" and sharing a few laughs and drinks. The cast is finally back for it's sixth season, and already the jokes are opened like it's hot case this time involving football. We find out that this episode is a Jefferies centric on, as an old college pal gets him to reopen the case of a guy nicknamed" Bad Moon". There is a lot of speculation but of course there are a few bumps in between. However we finally see a break in the clouds, with the detectives teasing each other and Lilly sharing drinks and some laughs with Eddie Saccardo. This also blends into the mix of laughter, cases and murder all wrapped up into an hour's worthy show.

Episode 2

Personally, I like this episode better than the season premiere, this ep had more depth to it. It was one of the best episodes so far and I loved how it seemed to work out better in the end, I know happy endings are not typical for shows, but this one did and not in a fairy tale way. It was really satisfying to see how this episode came together. It really was an episode to remember. It was cleverly done and I hope to see more episodes like it, so far this season like I said before is going to be good, can't wait to see what the rest of the season is going to be like.

Cold Case Season 7 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Thread