Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x14 I too enjoyed this episode- sign language is something that I find very interesting and it was quite fascinating to get that glimpse into another world.

I'd love to learn it too!!!!!

Episode 5x15

Wow- once in a while there are those COld Case episodes that are so moving and that sort of stick with you. This story was amazing- all the different layers, the night drive, interesting twists and turns and in the end a happy ending that wasn't kitsch, it was beautiful and not only did the law stop the killer, Brenda too showed him that he hasn't got that much power over her after all and she got to go home to her fiance. I liked this one very, very much. One thing of note- I am often so-so about the music but in this episode it was really good. It always fit the mood well and I liked the night drive- it must be such an awkward situation to have this guy in the car, knowing he is responsible for so many murders. And he's even more cruel than "regular" killers because he loves to see them give up in the end and then just leave them to die. It was good to see him lose everything at the end and at least one of his victims gain back her life.
Recent Ratings
  • redsoxpatriot30 Points +2 Excellent opinion! You're on a roll... 4-10-2008 07:38

Yes, I agree he was scary. Some of these cases....... like that one episode at the season finale two years ago when Lily confronted that mad killer..... it was fascinating to watch her deal with him as well as her past. And even though there's all the murder and cold cases, there are some episodes that always show that even if there is sadness, closure and justice can happen and help in the healing. In other procedurals the focus is more on the murder and the evidence- here it also shows the perspective of the people left to deal with the loss and not finding closure for years. I like that twist.

I had to refresh my memory but as for Scotty- yeah. I watched it all from the beginning again since I saw most of the episodes on German tv but not each and every one.

glad the show is back..... not a big sports fan myself but still liked the episode

Same here, this was better than the premiere. I am a teacher myself so it was inspiring on that level too. What I really liked was the brighter mood in their office environment. If you compare that to Without a Trace..... so different. The little jokes and smiles- really good. The show is right on track...... excited to see more!

Thread