30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Another show i don't get

What is about this show that you like i watched first episode and i just found Lilly quite cold character that is what put me off this show i have few other episode but flashback get quite annoying.

giving this another shot

watching 3rd episode - hmm this one seem more intresting than the other two

Reply 2#2 meljones_83's post

i know what you mean i'm watch season 1 right now i should be finished by tomorrow but Lilly really is good manipulating suspect i like how she plays some of suspects. i kind of like her single

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

i starting from begaining-i didn't like first episode few years ago so i gave up but since i'm running out shows to watch on this site between this or WAT.

finished season 1

Please ignore this-i was in reflecting/ranting mood

Wow this show really gets to me , some of the stories are really mess up and when you watch something like this show back-to-back the impact is bad because you just question the human condition-just think we are suppose intelligent people but we acts as animals killing each other and i don't get it, i mean if you are going to kill someone you know it is wrong and  you risk going to jail but people still do it but with this show time has passed sometimes more than 50 years and yes they get punished but they are not same people they were back than so does that make it fair?.

You would think in 2008 we are all smart enough not kill one other just live with each other in peace-of course they times people annoy you but you bear with it and not get so angry you want to kill them. i think one episode we saw that back 1920's and you just in 80 years human have not improved-we have laws for a reason but people choose break them. .

Reply 7#7 redsoxpatriot30's post

There were some good episodes

Episode 1x04 - Churchgoing People -This episode was good you just had no idea what the mother was capable of control her son

Episode 1x07 - A Time to Hate- We still have gay crime but it worse back than

Episode 1x09 - Sherry Darlin'-This was excellent episode i thought this lilly best performance with a disturbed man i mean it was brillant both her and bad guy were really good play off each other -i loved the line 'i'm your girl now' -that was a really messup line-i couldn't believe lilly would say that to him

Episode 1x12 - Glued - This was a good episode shame about the boy :(

Episode 1x16 - Volunteers - good episode abortion is tricky issue back than-i really didn't know abotion
was illegal?

Episode 1x21 - Maternal Instincts- that teenager was a jerk but ending was good-can you imagine being kidnapped and than seeing your fake mother killed mess up his childhood :(

Episode 1x22 - The Plan - i'm glad 3 boys got away with it but they didn't know he was alive-it was hard case because he was a pedo

These were one good to watch cause some emotion

i'm not sure whether i'm going watch second season this week i probably will in the future but there isn't that many shows on this site left to watch i rather save few for the future

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2008 07:24 ]

Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

they is no way i can finish season 2-5 before season 6 starts

Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

how far have you got with cold case season & episodes?

so far seen first 3 episodes of season 2

Reply 12#12 redsoxpatriot30's post

Yep but rather intense

season 2 episode 9 is must-see -first time lilly has unable to get confession

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one

i can't believe Scotty in season 2

Finished season 2 moving on season 3

Reply 20#20 redsoxpatriot30's post

3 days

i'm watching 10 episode on weekends

season 3 finished next weekend

season 4 finished weekend after

season 5 last week in auguest

that's my plan

[ Last edited by bala at 8-3-2008 18:02 ]

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

season 2 has been interesting i hope we see her sister again-i liked her very much

Scotty really has bad luck with women does he-let hope in the next 3 season he find someone more stable

season 3 episode 6 -man that's too much-lilly doubt herself

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

i don't like her

Reply 2#2 Teachergirl's post

i only seen up season 4 still another season before i catch up

Catching up remaining season 4 episode last few have been quite emotionally

The Good-Bye Room - this was disturbing case of nun selling unwed teenager mum baby
Shuffle, Ball Change - Wow this was good episode but boring
A Dollar, A Dream - Man fantastic emotionally story mother who forced look after 2 daughter after husband past away
Offender - Wow man went killing spree just get answers who killed his son

30 12
Thread