Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #19 bala's post

Holy cow...I'm still stuck in S1. Well, good luck on S3... bala, how long did it take you to finish S2? I can only watch one episode a week to limit myself...

Reply 20#20 redsoxpatriot30's post

3 days

i'm watching 10 episode on weekends

season 3 finished next weekend

season 4 finished weekend after

season 5 last week in auguest

that's my plan

[ Last edited by bala at 8-3-2008 18:02 ]

I had to refresh my memory but as for Scotty- yeah. I watched it all from the beginning again since I saw most of the episodes on German tv but not each and every one.

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

season 2 has been interesting i hope we see her sister again-i liked her very much

Scotty really has bad luck with women does he-let hope in the next 3 season he find someone more stable

season 3 episode 6 -man that's too much-lilly doubt herself

Tania Raymonde has joined the cast of police procedural Cold Case, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Raymonde, known for her role as the daughter of Ben Linus on ABC's Lost, will star as Frankie Rafferty, a lab technician who will be a love interest for Danny Pino's detective Scotty Valens.

Frankie is described as a "street-smart" character who grew up "on the wrong side of the tracks" in Philadelphia.

Season 6 of Cold Case begins September 28 on CBS, with Raymonde making her first appearance in November.

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

i don't like her

Cold Case Season 6 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

Season Premiere: Sunday, September 28th, 9pm et/pt

Glory Days: Lilly and the team re-open the 1973 case of a murdered football player after new evidence surfaces that shows that he may have been killed later than originally thought...and that a steroid cover-up might have been involved

glad the show is back..... not a big sports fan myself but still liked the episode

Reply 2#2 Teachergirl's post

i only seen up season 4 still another season before i catch up

was a good season opener

Great start to Season Six. Lilly finally snapping out of her " Zombie Mode" and sharing a few laughs and drinks. The cast is finally back for it's sixth season, and already the jokes are opened like it's hot case this time involving football. We find out that this episode is a Jefferies centric on, as an old college pal gets him to reopen the case of a guy nicknamed" Bad Moon". There is a lot of speculation but of course there are a few bumps in between. However we finally see a break in the clouds, with the detectives teasing each other and Lilly sharing drinks and some laughs with Eddie Saccardo. This also blends into the mix of laughter, cases and murder all wrapped up into an hour's worthy show.

Great episode! The writers have finally given us some real people! Everybody's laughing and having a great time...I think the cold case team needs a place to go to and relax every episode. It's a tad late in the series to start, but it's better than never. Steroid use came into play with this one which isn't out of the ordinary with sports episodes on any show. Reading in multiple sources, this season is going to be similar to season 1...more involved on the cases. I hope the fun continues...

"True Calling"
The team re-opens the 1991 case of a young inner-city schoolteacher whose death was originally ruled as a carjacking-gone-wrong.[size]

Episode 2

Personally, I like this episode better than the season premiere, this ep had more depth to it. It was one of the best episodes so far and I loved how it seemed to work out better in the end, I know happy endings are not typical for shows, but this one did and not in a fairy tale way. It was really satisfying to see how this episode came together. It really was an episode to remember. It was cleverly done and I hope to see more episodes like it, so far this season like I said before is going to be good, can't wait to see what the rest of the season is going to be like.

Same here, this was better than the premiere. I am a teacher myself so it was inspiring on that level too. What I really liked was the brighter mood in their office environment. If you compare that to Without a Trace..... so different. The little jokes and smiles- really good. The show is right on track...... excited to see more!

Currently, I can't finish episode 3 because it's all jittery and was making me dizzy, but it was a great first 10 minutes! I feel really happy that I made the right decision by becoming a mod for Cold Case. This season so far has been fantastic and by watching the promos, it looks like the good plots will continue. BTW, now that someone has posted promos on YouTube, I will post them either in this thread or a separate one...probably a different thread. Episode 2 is definitely one to remember...I have a few teachers around the age of the victim and I related to it a little more. One of the best teachers I've had in the past five years was my Social Studies teacher 2006-08...unfortunately, I don't have her now but she was great and it was definitely a connection to this episode due to the teacher being around the same age.

Cold Case - Season 2 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Post your thoughts on season two of Cold Case here. Thanks!

Episode 1

Back from a hiatus, I am getting back into Cold Case almost exactly a year since I began watching the show...also a year since I started posting on the site. Season 2 jumps into Lilly's last homicide case before starting the cold case squad. A triple homicide is the case, but connections are present between PPD's cold case team. Jeffries knew two of the victims personally and feels deeply that the case should be solved so the victims' daughter can be put at ease. Vera was one of the detectives on the case and is recently put on the stand to testify, but the case is thrown out because evidence puts the suspect at least 6 miles from where the scene was.

The episode was great and meets the standards from the series premiere last year (although I think I liked the music better last year). Seeing the crime scene in a flashback that was shown in the premiere last year was so weird and they used the same music too! The story was so sad because I got emotionally attached to the characters, which happened with the pilot last year...Kate Mara's so pretty and has a wonderful voice... Catching up on CC every week with the new episodes is great, but I'm probably going to go into my hibernation where I only watch the early episodes of my favorite shows. This Sunday (my normal viewing time for CC), the episode centers around a homicide at a reunion of women who worked at a factory during WWII. I hope others start conversing on this topic.

Episode 5 and episode 7 are 2 of the best but most tragic eppys ever !

Reply #10 superhero's post

Now it makes me want to see them ... I'm going back to season 2 so I can catch up! Thanks for the opinion!

Thread