Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spiders

This was like nothing I'd expected as it only got an 8.8 from users on www.tv.com... These freaks were against everybody...you had to be Aryan to be "normal"...although I'm surprised they weren't against Elliot because he was a brunette... Tamyra was an abandoned girl who was looking for a way out, but she was worse than before as she was killed! The father was nothing special...obviously, he was very abusive...bad attitude...I would have said, "Tamyra, eat his dinner with yours in case you're hungry...he doesn't deserve it..." He was lucky he was getting any affection from her at all... Anyways, the Mexican mother (was she Mexican?) was so helpless and I was very sad about how she was killed (I covered my eyes during any beatings or shootings in this episode)... Finally, I have to say Elliot might have been the craziest...he's Jewish and yet he kills and hates Jewish people, African Americans and pretty much everybody else... Let's be glad that we aren't that crazy...

Cold Case - Season Finale

Cold Case
Ghost of My Child
Mon, May 5, 12:30 AM

CC TV-14 STEREO A former drug addict insists she saw her son in a park three years after he allegedly died in a fire

giving this another shot

watching 3rd episode - hmm this one seem more intresting than the other two

Reply 2#2 meljones_83's post

i know what you mean i'm watch season 1 right now i should be finished by tomorrow but Lilly really is good manipulating suspect i like how she plays some of suspects. i kind of like her single

Reply #3 bala's post

Even though I've only seen season 1 and bits of 5, season 1 has many cases at both ends of the spectrum. What a great season...the season finale was very good. Have you seen any other seasons? If not, I'm glad you're picking up the show now.

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

i starting from begaining-i didn't like first episode few years ago so i gave up but since i'm running out shows to watch on this site between this or WAT.

finished season 1

Please ignore this-i was in reflecting/ranting mood

Wow this show really gets to me , some of the stories are really mess up and when you watch something like this show back-to-back the impact is bad because you just question the human condition-just think we are suppose intelligent people but we acts as animals killing each other and i don't get it, i mean if you are going to kill someone you know it is wrong and  you risk going to jail but people still do it but with this show time has passed sometimes more than 50 years and yes they get punished but they are not same people they were back than so does that make it fair?.

You would think in 2008 we are all smart enough not kill one other just live with each other in peace-of course they times people annoy you but you bear with it and not get so angry you want to kill them. i think one episode we saw that back 1920's and you just in 80 years human have not improved-we have laws for a reason but people choose break them. .

Reply #6 bala's post

Hallelujah! I have someone to talk to on CC... These cases got to me...especially 1x01, 13, 23, 8 and 3. I guess this is a timeline on humans...and we haven't changed much. #13 and 23 are the same crime, yet about 45 years apart. It's disgusting to see us act this way. I keep thinking if we could push a button, vent in a white room for 2 minutes and go back to the real world, problems may be solved. But there is no button sending us to a white room... Even though the people might have changed in the years between the crime and present day, they did something wrong and should be punished. If they were to get punished three days after the crime, no one would question them getting arrested, but 60 years... I don't know...this show is amazing and I'm gearing up for season 2... I'd love to know what your favorite episodes were in the S1 Discussion... I think there was only 1 or 2 clunkers in the whole season (for me).

Reply 7#7 redsoxpatriot30's post

There were some good episodes

Episode 1x04 - Churchgoing People -This episode was good you just had no idea what the mother was capable of control her son

Episode 1x07 - A Time to Hate- We still have gay crime but it worse back than

Episode 1x09 - Sherry Darlin'-This was excellent episode i thought this lilly best performance with a disturbed man i mean it was brillant both her and bad guy were really good play off each other -i loved the line 'i'm your girl now' -that was a really messup line-i couldn't believe lilly would say that to him

Episode 1x12 - Glued - This was a good episode shame about the boy :(

Episode 1x16 - Volunteers - good episode abortion is tricky issue back than-i really didn't know abotion
was illegal?

Episode 1x21 - Maternal Instincts- that teenager was a jerk but ending was good-can you imagine being kidnapped and than seeing your fake mother killed mess up his childhood :(

Episode 1x22 - The Plan - i'm glad 3 boys got away with it but they didn't know he was alive-it was hard case because he was a pedo

These were one good to watch cause some emotion

i'm not sure whether i'm going watch second season this week i probably will in the future but there isn't that many shows on this site left to watch i rather save few for the future

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2008 07:24 ]

Reply #8 bala's post

Good idea...(save the best for last )... I'll be torn this winter on watching season 2 or 6... I'll look at TV.com ratings for S2 and compare them with plots from S6...my head's going to go dizzy trying to remember that Tracie Thoms is in one, but not the other.

Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

they is no way i can finish season 2-5 before season 6 starts

Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

how far have you got with cold case season & episodes?

so far seen first 3 episodes of season 2

Reply #11 bala's post

Well, today's Monday, which happens to be Cold Case day, but...I have to go over a previous episode for this week's quiz... If I finish early with today's schedule, I'll get a head start on season 2... Were the first 3 episodes any good?

Reply 12#12 redsoxpatriot30's post

Yep but rather intense

season 2 episode 9 is must-see -first time lilly has unable to get confession

Reply #14 bala's post

Ahhh! Don't spoil it ... If you stopped at see episode 9, I would have been so surprised... Goodness...I have to get watching season 2...it sounds like it's a good season.

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one

i can't believe Scotty in season 2

Finished season 2 moving on season 3

Thread