Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hey all, joining the discussion. I've watched the first 4 episodes so far and I'm totally loving it!!!

kwargalla, when I saw your post about the head going through I was just about to type that it had skin on it, but then I saw your other one. Very clever how they did it.

The bath scene was great, very ingenious !!

Watched the last two. So, the Robots can go bad and nobody knows why !! Why did Cameron put the chip in her pocket?!

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

Yeh, I did think about that. However, remember when she was destroying the other Robot, she said that all traces of it must be destroyed, because it could lead to judgment day advancing. In that case, she went against a direct order from Future John.

Reply 23#23 casper27's post

Exactly, because she was instructed by Future John to get rid of all traces. So why go against his direct orders? Plus we saw the Future Robot turning on the resistance fighters. That's why Reese was suspicious of her......I guess we'll find out !

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

Yeh, I remember her saying they had no recollection of what they did before they were re-programmed, so it could be to do with that.

I just think there was more to her taking the chip than meets the eye.

Episode 1x07 THE DEMON HAND

Great episode and Kwargalla, I think you are completely right. She is evolving. Although she didn't really care about the Russians, she was intrigued about Ballet, so that shows she is changing.

The irony of Silberman ending up in the cell at Pescadero was hilarious.

The total confusion on Derek's face as he watches Cameron dance perfectly is brilliant. Everything he knows about the Robots he is now questioning.

By the way. I only realised now that Sarah is Queen Gorgo from 300 !

I still think it was confusion. Remember, I got 9/10 for the face/eye test on the What SEX is your brain? SURVEY!

This has the makings of a great show. I'm very much hooked now.

I was trying to figure out who the red headed girl is because I knew I recognised her. It's Shirley Manson from Garbage.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

She's from Scotland

2x01 Samson & Delilah

I loved this episode.

We were introduced to Shirley Manson (by the way, that was her singing at the start) She looks very scary. The toilet thing was great Bala, I agree. Freaked me out too !!!

As for Cameron overriding the command. I think that was to show us she "chose" to do it. Remember all during season 1 they showed her evolving.

It looks like it's set up to be a great second season !!

I actually really liked this episode. So Alison was a member of Johns resistance team & Cameron is a robot made to look like her. I guess her "memories" are really Alisons from what Cameron learned from her.

The question is, did John send her back thinking she was Alison or Cameron? If he did send her back as Cameron then he must have re-programmed her. If she was Alison, then Cameron fooled them all.

Great twist !!

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yeh, I kinda thought the same Bala. At the start, I wasn't so sure about it. Then as it progressed, I actually really liked this episode !

I liked this episode. We got to see a little bit more about Derek and what happens in the Future, plus how the past is connected.

I have to say that Brian Austin Green seriously improved with age. He's looking mighty fine

I had a feeling that Jesse was a bad'un when she came into it, but this really confirms it. I know we saw a glimpse of that earlier when we first find out that she knows Riley, but this was pretty harsh.

I feel sorry for Riley, she clearly likes John and doesn't want to be doing this. Maybe she's afraid that Jesse will send her back to the future. I hope she works it out and comes clean with John.
I presume when Jesse said "Your job is to keep him away from her" that she meant Cameron?? I remember one episode where she said that John was only talking to her, so does Cameron corrupt John or eventually have some hold over him?

I think Ellison is ultimately a good guy, however, Catherine has been able to manipulate his paternal instinct. I think that's what they were trying to convey there. He sees "John Henry" almost as a child. The child he never had with his wife. That's my take on it.

2x14 and 2x15

Loved these last two episodes. It was full on. Lena Heady did a great job on episode 14 to hold our attention. It was mostly all about her.

Bala, that was Kyle Reese (John's Father) he's dead, but I guess he "appeared" to her as she as close to death and helped her through.

Episode 15 left us hanging at the end. It will be interesting to see how a skynet flying machine is in that time. Did they create it there or is it also from the future???

And Derek finally knows that he is John's uncle. This will get very interesting....

Episode 17-20

I've just caught up on the last 3 episodes, talk about jam packed! I was sad to see that Charlie bit the dust but I'm glad that Jessie is gone. She annoyed me so much !! I know we didn't see Derek actually shoot her, but the suggestion was there.

So who is John Henry's brother?

2x21 "Adam Raised A Cain"

Wow, I was totally blind sided by Derek's death. I can't believe it, that he's actually dead. I think the way they did it was better than having him go out the "hero" - It had more of a shock impact ! Still, I'm going to miss his character. He was buried in the same area as his brother, but not as his brother. Sad.

Then Sarah is apprehended so it's just Cameron and John now and they will become closer than ever.

The more we see of John Henry the more we see that he is not the bad side of Skynet. He's the side that respects humans and Savannah has a lot to do with that, much to Catherine's dislike. She'd have preferred if Savannah did not come home.

I thought this was a great episode.

Thread