83 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm so glad this show has been added this week so i'm giving all of you until friday watch 1 episode and comment on it.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-27-2015 18:24 ]

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

Well since i assume most of you have jobs you wouldn't get a chance to watch them until friday-if you want start discussing go ahead.

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

i didn't know this -i assume they have to do it so bad guy can follow them.

Well the thing i liked about that i didn't know how robot got skin so that episode help me understand how robots look human.

Reply 12#12 casper27's post

hey that would be a good idea

Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

interesting

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

Well that's a good question i suspect that she not on the right side.

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

i hadn't thought about that

i can't wait tonight episode updated tomorrow

Episode 7

Well this was another interesting episode, Connor finding out that his mother gave him up but i'm glad she explained it. Reese didn't look confused he look terrified that she could blend in as human. Still i don't think he will ever trust her.

Reply 32#32 shinny's post

it's got a long way to go I'm not hooked yet

Reply 34#34 casper27's post

you know if you asked me i would done one for you

it's now lunchtime over here-waiting for almost a hour for the update

IT'S UPDATED

Episode 8

ok i just finished watch this episode, i'm going start episode 9 after i post this comment so this episode was about traffic control system but virus was blocked which camaron trust connor to the point where they used her chip to destroy the system . At least Sarah found out that that guy killed him. i'm not sure if that guy is really on their side or not but he does hate machines and cameron in particular i wonder what the story behind that?.

on the whole i do trust cameron but i can't wait to see what happend in episode 9.

NO-ONE WANTS TO DISCUSS IT?

Terminator: T.S.C.C Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

When i heard about this show last year i was very excited but after i found out that there were only going to be 6 episode i was left rather disappointed because i was left quite unhappy about how short season 1 was but i know the writer strike affected the show so I'm not sure how i feel about season 2 but figures crossed it will be better than season 1.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 21:25 ]

here promo

Reply 3#3 dem479's post

Well I'm also looking forward to it as well but i don't like the fact that there making cameron into baddie-there shouldn't do that it's too early for her to become a bad guy.

Here are some more

83 12345
Thread